Just say it (Mature Content)

Alice's POV

Today I shall ask Jeff on a date. He shall say yes and then he will ask me to be his girlfriend and then we will go on a killing spree and, and, oooohhhhh the possibilities are endless. I slowly walk out the door watching the darkness seround me. this does not affect me the slightest bit. I continue to walk straight smelling fresh blood every where. I stop walking when I get to a old dead tree with a bench right under it. I sit on the bench waiting impatiently for him. I start to get up about to leave with out him but then smoke starts to enter my vision. "Finally, what has taken you so long!!!" I say with annoyance in my voice.

"Sorry Alice. Let me prepare your seat." he says sweetly. Uhhh, no. I walk towards him with an impatient look on my face.

"No need it will take to long. Let us just go." I say getting inside the black crystal carriage. I watch as the grey smoke invelups me.

Jeff's POV

So all I have to do is date Alice. Easy. Facing Zalgo, not so easy. What does Zalgo want with me any ways. It is not like I did anything wrong.... yet. Jeff.

What do you want slendy.

Dress nicely rember our deal.

Hey what does he want with me any ways.

I dont know child.

Uhhhhh do I have to really date the bitch.

Yes now get dressed in formal attire.

I dont have any thing though.

Clothes that aren't bloodied.

But slendy.

........... Damn it I dont wanna go on a date with the bitch. uhhhh. I sigh and walk down stairs. "Masky what are you doing?!" I start to laugh as he dropped his cheesecake.

"Go fuck your self." he yells at me. He chucks a knife at my head but I catch it between my fingers.

"Gladly." I smirk as I see masky clean up the mess. I walk to the living room where I see the bitch. Damn it. She looks gorgeous for some reason. Damn it feelings.

Alice's POV

He looks so sexy. I just wanna go over to him and make out with him. I walk over to him in a seductive manner. I start to se his paper white skin turn a shade of pink. I smile knowing what I am doing to him.

"Alice would be taking jeff out on a date and she will be satisfied no matter what." my brother says to Slender then teleporting back home.

"Jeff you heard Zalgo. Now go on." Slender says before teleporting some where unknown to me. I walk ove to Jeff smirking.

"Jeff I have the perfect place for us to go." I whisper seductively in his ear. I wrap my hands around his neck nibbling on his earlobe. I teleport to my perfect date sight. I let go of him and walk towards the river."Come on Jeff." I say seductively and wait for him by the river edge. I see him running over here. His black long hair almost perfectly blending in the darkness. When he gets here he smirks.

"Now what."He questions me. I start go grin widely.

"We get in the lake." I answer.

" But our clothes will get wet." he says stupidly.

"Then we take it off." I say. I start to pull off my dress so all I am in is my black and red lace bra and underwear. I see Jeffs eyes wandering around on my body. "Your turn." I say smiling. I watch as he pulls off his sweater, t shirt, and pants off leaving him in his boxers. we start to head towards the lake. we stop in the deepest end witch only barely rises to my breasts. I put my arms aroud him and start to make out with him. We start out slow then it stargs to get heated. I feel a buldge starting to form. I pull back seeing Jeff's eyes filled with lust.

"Damn it Alice get over here and finish what you started!" He whines.

"only if you say that you love me and ask me to be your girlfriend." I say.

"No."he says stubbornly.

"Just say it."