Dark woods Circus

Alice's POV

I look intensely at him waiting for him to say it. I watch as he plays with my hair.

"Alice your no fun. Fine I love you, and will you be my girlfriend?" I look at him to see if he is actually serious. Oh shit he is serious.

"Awwwww I got little Jeffrey sexually flustered. " I smirk as I watch him realise that I turned him on. I watch him turn red.

"you bitch." I watch him trying to act like I just didnt turn him on. Hah he is such a cute little toy. I watch him swimming to the shore. I start to go after him. "Sorry.Now it is my turn to take you some where." I smile hearing him say thoughs words. I watch as he gets dressed. I think back to what just happened. I feel a smirk find its way on my face. "Lets go." he says while grabbing my hand. We start to run to a place that iam very familiar with.

"Oh so Jeff is taking me to the circus." I smile knowing what lies in there. we start to run faster. I here the circus music from here. ( I suggest to listen to circus music the creepy kind.) Why did little Jeff take me here. Ahhh I know why. As we start to get closer I start to smile really wide. "Hello Laughing Jack." I say smiling as I watch the clown appear out of the old mangled circus tent.

"Hello Alice would you like some candy?" he asks me holding out a handful of taffy. I smile and take a peppermint colored taffy. I can feel their eyes watching me as I stick the candy in my mouth.

"Poison my favorite." I exclaimed while throwing the wrapper in the trash can behind him. I feel arms wrap around my waist in a protective manner. I here a low growl come from behind me.

"Back off Jack she is mine."I here Jeff say. I knew he would have came around. I feel his arms tighten his grip on my waist.

"Alright, I can see when someone is taken. But any ways I see Alice is familiar with the circus, so let us begin our tour shall we." Jack says beckoning us to the tent. I feel him release his hold on my waist and start to hold my hand. I start to feel a strange electricity feeling go up my arm. I knew Jeff was meant for me even if he didnt feel the spark. We fallow Jack to the back of the tent where all the performers were held.

"May I speak to the green haired diva?" I ask politely. I watch as he nods his head and open the cage. I see her back up to the wall. "Jeff do you recognize her?" I ask wondering if he knew that was the girl Alice from before. He looks at me with a thoughtful look and the he smiles making him look even more beautiful.

"Is that Alice?!" he answers back with an excited tone. I nod and grab a strand of her hair making her tremble in fear.

"Aww is poor Alice scared? It is so cute hey why dont you take off your glasses!!!" I say with force grabbing her glasses and ripping them off to reveal a litle bit of rotting skin. I see a tear fall down her face. I grab hold of Jeff and thank Jack for letting us in.then teleport us back to the Slender Mansion.

"Alice will you go killing with me?" Jeff asks me. I cant believe he asked me that. I see him turning a pink color I then smile and nod.

"Jeff I would love to." and with that I teleported back onto my bed falling asleep.

Hello my ghosts I hope you enjoy this chapter. Leave a comment and spread the word................ 《°-°》about my story and you know stay alive and happy. Oh and don't look behind you..........