So close....

Alice's POV

I was about to continue when I heard somebody nock on the door softly. I quickly turned into a butterfly before the door opened, showing that Hoodie was the one to interrupt.
"J-jeff? Slenderman t-told me to tell you t-that he n-needs t-talk to you..." Hoodie squeaked out when he realized that Jeff was partially naked, showing off he's sexy paper white colored skin and his rock hard abs. Mmmmm delicious, just a taste....I felt myself starting to fly closer too Jeff , but soon stopped when I remembered Hoodie was there.
"What the fuck!!! Slender needs me right now!?!?!" Jeff yelled at Hoodie making him tremble a bit. (poor Hoodie) Hoodie nodded then started to back away. "Fuck. Fine." Jeff mumbled. Aww and I was having so much fun to. I waited for Hoodie to leave when I transformed back to normal, and into my normal attire.
"Awwww, I was so close to becoming one with Jeff! Fuck! I felt myself starting to whine and fall onto Jeff's bed. I wonder what Kasai is doing... Time to find out. I jumped up in the air and teleported to her.
" Alice? Have you seen Ben?" Kasai asked her ears perking up. ( I feel like I haven't mentioned this but Kasai kinda looks like a neko)
"Nope, but I can bring you to him." I suggested, while floating upside down in the air. She cocked her head to the side for a couple if seconds as if thinking the smiled showing her sharp teeth.
"That would be fantastic!" She said happily. I smiled and grabbed her hand and teleported to Ben. We quickly teleported but before hitting the ground I turned us invisible.
"I screwed up! I can't believed I made such a stupid mistake!" Ben whispered to somebody.
"Stop being a pussy and just let it go. (LET IT GOO LET IT GOOOOO) If she is the right one for you she will understand. Now stop crying and man up!" The same voice said. Hmm.....Lost Silver knows Ben...what a small world.
"So Kasai, does this answer your question?" I asked her picking up a strand of her rusty brown hair.
"Oh my...." She said softly, a faint blush finding its way to her face. "Alice, can you make me visible please..." She asked softly, her bangs covering her eyes.
"Of course." I replied turning her visible.

I have my excuses okay. So I am kinda wondering.... would you like me to post short but more frequent parts or more long but less frequent parts? Please tell me.