Rated M YAAHH LEMONS Sorta

"Now, now, Jeff, you must learn how to treat a lady. Good for you I am both a lady, and a woman." I said leaning back and coaking my head to the left smirking.
"Y'r such a te'se" Jeff slurred. I giggled and let my hands wander to a certain lower region.
"Jeff it seems that I am being the one to take the first move, it seems that some seems scared."I taunted. I saw a smirk appear on his paper white face. He suddenly pulled me to his chest harshly and bit my neck.
"Jeff!" I moaned while smirking. He continued to abuse the sensitive skin by harsh sucking and biting. I instantly let out a soft moan of pleasure, causing him to smirk and chuckle darkly.
"What a cute sound," he whispered huskily in my ear with a hot breath. I suddenly felt his rough hand lightly and slowly crawl over my inner thigh and stomach lifting up my dress in the process. "But I want to here you beg, and scream my name."
"You'll be the one begging Jeff!" I said softly. I let my hands wander Jeff's lower region tracing his abdomen (100% I spelt that wrong) causing Jeff to gold me tighter. I smirk slightly to my self before grabbing Jeff's crotch.
"Alice ..." Jeff whispered hotly. I smirk and rub his dick trough his jeans. He responded my leaving sloppy kisses on my neck.
" Lets take this upstairs...." I whispered seductivly teleporting us to Jeff's room. Jeff pushed me down on his soft white bed.
"No escaping now...." He said seductivly. I can't believe this is happing!!! Finally I can have my little Jeffrey become one with me!!! I roughly connected my lips to Jeff's and Jeff licked my bottom lip trying to get me to open my mouth, but I denied and smirked. I then felt him squeeze my breast causing me to gasp. Jeff took this to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my own. I put up a fight but Jeff was determined. Our battle if dominance came to a stop with me victorious. I gladly explored Jeff's lovely mouth. I noticed Jeff's teeth were as sharp as I thought. Jeff soon had enough of this and was about to rip my dress when I just made it dissolve into blue butterflies. Jeff continued to stare at my body his forever lasting grin turning wider, and a lovely lust intended color invading his eyes.
"Lets be fair Jeff and let me undress you." I whispered seductivly (I like that word, seductivly) making Jeff only nod. I quickly took off Jeff's bloodied white hoodie along with a black shirt he seemed to be wearing underneath it. I brought my lips down to Jeff's pant's zipper and pulled it down. I unbuttoned Jeff's pants letting them fall to the ground.

And part 2 when I get back from a funeral!!!