The Killing.

Alice's POV

I wake up the darkness slowly escaping my vision, a blurry figure appearing.

"Alice......Alice wake up." I hear a soft gentle voice call out to me.

" Who the hell is there!!" I yell punch who ever is there.

" Aww what the fu*k Alice!" I here Zalgo groan. I snicker, weak I still yet to wonder why nobody dared to mess with him. I pull the covers off and gave him a playful glare. I may be evil/insane but I love my brother. ^_^ so you mess wihh him you die that simple.... oh thats why nobody is rebeling against him. Oh well. It is time to check up on my toy.

teleports to Cinda the Craze.

I watch her from a distance and notice something off about her.....WHERE THE FU*K IS HER CLOTHES!!!!! I turn away thinking this is probably a bad time. oh well might as well kill some people while I am here. I walk around the forest hoping to find victims. Then I notice something is off. I see a girl walking with cat ears and a tail walking around. Awwww so cute. I start to cast an illusion spell on her. I see her tail go up in alarm. This is going to be fun.

"Who is there!!" I hear her say with panic visible in her voice. I start to chuckle evily. I hear her breathing quicken with fear and smell tears starting to form.

"Awwww little kitty is scared! I won't hurt you..... I want to save you." I say while lifting the spell. I see her start to look around searching for me.

"Where are you!" I hear her screech. Little kitty has a loud hiss. I like that. I smile and transform into a little 8 year old girl and walk up to her.

"He-help m-me." I stutter acting like I am scared. I see her face soften as she me clutching my snow white kitty cat.

"Don't worry I will protect you. Come here." I hear her say with a soothing voice. I start to walk towards her but stopping right in front of her. I look up letting her see my eyes more closely. I watch her as she gasps at my eyes.

" Your eyes!! Get away from me spawn of the devil!!!" I here her yell clawing my face causing black gew to drip. I back up turning my stuffed animal back into my knife.

"hehehehehehe.....Curious kitty shouldn't have been so rude. Now alice has to kill you." I watch her start to scream and quickly slit her throat causing her to choke on her blood. Then a brilliant idea comes up in my head.

" Shhhhh. See you in Wonderland. " I say before she dies. I watch as roots slowly wrap around her body pulling her into my Wonderland, leaving new grass with blue flower where her body was. "Such a shame..." I smile and turn around. "Oh Jeff I hope you do know staring is rude." I smile and run to his side hugging his side. I swear that I am seeing a blush is forming but I say nothing about it.

"Lets go Alice, and try to keep up." I hear him grumble. I smile and run right next to him. We stop right behind a huge building. I watch as he starts to climb to a window and jumping in. And I just telepoert right behind him. I start to giggle when I see him knock over a vace.

"Why so jittery Jeff?" I say while giggling. I watch as he sticks the finger at me. Which only results in me sticking my toung out.

"You take the left room and I take the right." hey says to me. I see and feel the blood lust grow in side if us. I open the door seeing a girl about19 and her room was painted like a very cute version of Wonderland. I snicker at the sight and see a antique vanity mirror. I walk towards her and sit on the end of the bed. I watch as she slowly wakes up.

"Max...." her voice trails off as she sees me. I smirk and walk towards her as she tries to back away. I stab her stomach causing her to scream in pain. That only makes me even more happy. I twist my knife deeper in her stomach causing the beautiful red blood start to quickly escape. I slowly pull out my knife and lick the blood off my knife. I then slit her throat making her choke on her blood.

"Hehehehehehe. See you in Wonderland. " I smile as she blacks out after I say thoughs words. I watch as the vanity mirror starts to glow a bright red and I throw her soul into my Wonderland.

Jeff's POV

I open the door and see a boy with hazel hair and hazel eyes staring at me. I walk over to him and stab his stomach with my knife causing him to scream and cry.

"GO. TO. SLEEP." I say and slit his throat. then cutting a smile into his face and burning off his eyelids. I chuckle and dip my hand In the blood puddle starting to form hand write on his white walls, GO TO SLEEP -Jeff the Killer.

I walk out the room to see Alice waiting for me. That was all I saw before I blacked out.

I hope you guys enjoyed this sorry for the little cliff hanger.....don't hurt me *-*. How about 5 votes and I update because I have alot of homework(noooo) and I have to study. But if you enjoyed leave a comment telling me what you thinked happened and I wanna thank Banana_Rainbow because she is FU*K*** AWSOME, iiToxicCupcakes, melodic_blood, and alannat13 because they gave me inspiration other than that much luv to all you ghost and yah...................Ben turn the camera off "No" fu*k you. oh shiz slendy *camera glitches out* bye.