Prologue

3rd POV

A breeze whistled through the trees as a hooded shadow flew by causing the leaves and nearby birds to flee the area. The hooded shadow paused on a branch and stood still, his eyes glowed red with black marks around his pupil. He looked sharply to the west where you could see the hidden leaf village. His eyes made you feel like you were looking at hell itself.

A raven shot through the air letting out a screech before disappearing. The man grit his teeth and hurried away. A small cottage came into view. Far away from any village in sight. The man stopped just before entering the clearing. A smile played at the corner of his lips as his red eyes disappeared. Pure coal black eyes radiated a mysterious aura about the man.

He walked up to the door and opened it with excitement.

"Honey! I'm home!" a voice full of passion and love said cheerfully. A beautiful silver haired women with lavender eyes looked up. Her eyes shining. Next to her was a little girl, her hair reminded him of his little brother only longer. Her clear silver eyes looked at me with a huge smile!

"Daddy!" She yelled happily as she ran over to him. He could feel his heart began to squeeze with such love that he almost cried. He never pictured his life as a ninja and father.