two

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A—curse it? B—lock it in a tower? C—give it a bottle? Or D—carve out its heart? Evie?" FGM asked before Evie smiled.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked with a smile.

"Oh okay. Anyone else? Carlyn?" FGM asked before the De Vil girl looked up from her songbook.

"C, give it a bottle." Carlyn said.

"Correct. Again."

"You and Mal are on fire, girl!" Carlos said before the purple headed girl looked at him.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said before she went back to drawing.

"That makes so much sense." Evie said as the boys nodded.

"Hello, dear one." FGM said as Jane walked in.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane said after she ran by the VKs.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" FGM asked as she signed the papers.

"Mom, no!"

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." FGM said.

"Hi. That's okay. Don't mind me. As you were." Jane said before she ran out of the room.

"Ooh, someone's got a crush." Carlyn mumbled with a smirk as Evie and Mal snickered.

"What's so funny?" Carlos asked before the girls shrugged.

"Nothing."

"Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you A—put it in the king's wine? B—paint it on an apple? Or C—turn it over to the proper authorities?" FGM asked before Evie and the boys raised their hands.

"Oh! Ooh!" Jay said before he tried to put Carlos's hand down.

"Get off." Carlos said as he elbowed Jay.

"Jay." FGM said as she pointed at him.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay smirked as he let go of Carlos.

"I was gonna say that." Carlos said.

"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay said before he put Carlos in a headlock and started to mess his hair up.

"Jay." Carlyn said as she looked at him.

"Ow!"

"Come on. Who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay asked as he ruffled Carlos's hair.

"Jay." Carlyn said louder as she looked at him.

"Ow! Stop!"

"Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." FGM said after the boys stopped wrestling.

"Oh no. That's okay. Whatever that is, we'll pass." Carlos said as they sat down.

"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter." Coach said.

"Right, Coach!"

"Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on." Coach yelled as he looked at Carlos.

"Kill zone?"

"Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands." Coach said.

"Jay, it's me! It's Carlos! Wait! Stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!" Carlos said before Jay jumped over him.