ten

"If you guys never would've brought him here, this never would've happened. What were you thinking?" Carlyn asked.

"He was gonna come with or without us." Mal said.

"Yeah, we just wanted to protect him." Evie said.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." Carlos said.

"Okay! What are we gonna do?" Jay asked.

"We aren't doing anything. This is between Uma and me and she's a punk. Guess what? Now I have to go get him." Carlyn sighed before she picked up her backpack.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Car, you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook—your jerk of an ex boyfriend—and his wharf rats." Carlos said.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Jay said.

"Shrimpy said to come alone." Carlyn said.

"Lyn, come on." Evie said.

"She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." Carlos said as he sat down.

"We'll be here when you get back." Mal said before Carlyn left.

"What a surprise." Harry said after Carlyn walked down.

"What do you want, Harry?" Carlyn asked as she rolled her eyes and started walking towards the chip shop.

"Just reliving some old memories. Remember when you used to lie to your brother and sneak down from your little hangout to meet me?" Harry asked after he stepped in front of her, stopping her from walking away.

"Sadly. Shouldn't you be following Uma's orders?" Carlyn asked.

"Not when it comes to you, love." Harry said before Carlyn rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"What are you really doing here?" Carlyn asked as Harry followed her.

"I have a little proposition for you, dear. I'll convince Uma to let your little king go." Harry said as they stopped walking.

"If?"

"If you go on a date with me. Relive some memories." Harry said before Carlyn scoffed.

"No way. I'll take my chances with Uma." Carlyn said before she started to take another way to Uma's.

"You know you miss it. Sneaking around behind your friend's backs because they didn't approve. The walks on the shore." Harry said as he stopped her from walking again.

"Not quite how I remember it." Carlyn said as she looked at his blue eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah. My friends told me that you weren't good for me, but I didn't listen because you told me different. I should've just done what they said." Carlyn said as she walked away.

"What happened to us, love?" Harry asked as Carlyn stopped walking.

"Us ended when my brother beat you up after I caught you cheating." Carlyn said before she walked away.

"I'm back." Carlyn sang after she walked into the chip shop.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way please." Uma said as she gestured to a table before kicking a chair to the youngest De Vil, which she caught.