six

"At last, here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you
up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White said.

"I'm Snow White. Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Evil Queen said as she threw popcorn at the tv.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant, but what is happening with Jane's hair? There's Fairy Godmother's wand." Snow White said.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent said.

"Do you? Hadn't heard." Evil Queen said as she rolled her eyes.

"Here comes Ben now."

"Well, if it isn't—!" Maleficent started.

"My daughter!" Cruella gasped.

"Looking like some kind of—" Maleficent started.

"Princess! Now let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie." Snow White said.

"Evie! That's my dau—! Evie!" Evil Queen said.

"Someone named Evie designed her gown." Snow White said.

"That's my daughter!" Evil Queen said.

"Wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, De Vil's girl duped a prince and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand." Maleficent said.

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one." Evil Queen said.

"It's happening, people! It's happening! I say,gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today." Maleficent said.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." Ben said as he put his hand on top of Carlyn's.

"Thank you."

"Lyn, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked as he took it off.

"Not now. I think it'd probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you." Carlyn said as she handed him the small box.

"For me?"

"Yeah, it's just for later when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Carlyn said.

"Always thinking, but I can't wait." Ben said before he took a bite.

"No!"

"This is really good." Ben said.

"Do you—?" Carlyn started.

"Lyn?"

"Do you feel okay?" Carlyn asked.

"You bet."

"Would you say that you're still in—that you have very strong feelings for me?" Carlyn asked.

"I'm not sure. Let's give the anti love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben said before Carlyn nodded.

"Yeah. Wait. What? You knew?" Carlyn asked as Ben chuckled.

"That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew." Ben said.

"I can explain myself." Carlyn said.

"No, it's fine. You had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Ben asked.

"Yes. You're so right. So how long have you known?" Carlyn asked.

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away
in the Enchanted Lake." Ben said.