Chapter 5

At the plane.

She found out they were seatmates. That jerk who pissed her off.
She called one of the flight attendants.

"I don't want to be sitting near this guy!"

"Im so sorry maam but all the other seats are taken".

So she has no other choice.

"Don't worry, Im harmless".

She glared at him.

"Do I look like I care?!"

"You wouldn't have to ask that lady if you don't, right?!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!"

She took out her headset and closed her eyes. It doesn't mean she's defeated. She just don't want to talk to the guy any longer or else she might do something that she will regret. She is too pissed off and she needs to calm down herself. Listening to the music is exactly what she needs now.
But something doesn't feel right. She felt heavy as if someone is looking at her. She could feel that.
She opened her eyes and found the guy staring at her.

"Did your parents ever told you that its rude to stare!?"

She saw him smirked.

"Who says you're the one Im looking at?!"

Her eyebrows met. She saw him pointing to the direction opposite to their seat. She saw a blondie sitting beside an old woman in her sixties.
Suddenly an idea flashed on her mind. She smiled sweetly to the girl.

"Do you want to switch seats with me?!"

The blondie smiled back to her.

"I would love to!"

She turned to look at the guy beside her. She saw him frowned.

"Aww..what's with the face jerk!? Are you not happy to be sitting with that girl huh?!"

She is teasing him.

"Whatever!"

She saw him rolled his eyes. That made her chuckled. She felt victorious. She stood up and switched seats with the girl.

"Thanks girl".

She just winked at her as a response. She sits comfortably beside the old woman who is reading a newspaper.
At lasts. She won't be pissed off anymore.
She put on her headset and drift away to sleep.
It is going to be a long ride.
She thought of her father and wished him to be safe wherever he is by now.
She also thought of her mother. She have no idea how to deal about it. But for now, she will just leave it as it is. She will just have to rest for now.