Chapter 12

John arrived at the apartment. He is actually fine with the main reason why he's intwined with the Sanders. First, he doesn't have the money to pay his debths. Second, Cutter will kill him if he chose to back out with the plan. And lastly, he don't wanna die at the age of twenty five. He is too young to die on that age.

He then thought of a plan on how he could make it a success. Of all ideas that he could possibly think of, why does he have to go through some romantic feelings for Sanders' daughter?

Maybe for some kind of enjoyment? With Sanders' daughter? That is way too impossible. That woman is too cold to feel such a romantic feeling like he do towards her.

What?! Romantic feeling? He doesn't like Russelle.

Well..he finds her hot and attractive but that doesn't mean that he will have to fall for her. No way! That would mean his death. And he is not going to let that happen.

To him, Russelle Guine is a target. Someone who will be the answer to all of his problems. And he can start a new life. No debths. No chasing. No killings.

But he is an assasin. It was his life before. To kill.

Yes that was before. Meaning its past. What's important now is the future and the present. He wants to have a normal life. A wife. His own family. He could start anew once he get this job done perfectly successful. And the only way to make that possible is to send Sanders' daughter to torture and death.

He sighed. He looked at the video camera that he is going to use to document the torture thing once Russelle is under his control.

But how will he do that?

He have no idea. Yes. He is a serial killer. But when it comes to Russelle? His brain melts away loosing its capacity to think straight.

"No! This can't be!"

He changed his clothes and decided to go out for the night to forget about his some sort of heart troubles with Sanders' daughter.

He found himself inside a bar. With loud music. Drunk people. The smell of cigarette and alcohol is in the air.

He looked around. The place does not appeal to him to be inviting to stay up for this late hours.

He was about to go outside when someone held him back.

"Where are you going honey bunch?"

His eyes landed on a girl who wears tight jeans and plunging neckline revealing those big and round pumps.

"Do i know you?"

The girl smiled to him and instantly clung onto him like a leech.

"The question is, do you wanna know me?"

He felt her hand traced down his pants. She was about to hold his prime when he stopped her. He held her hands away from his precious prime.

It's obvious. He is not attracted to her. Plus, this girl seemed to be a carrier of you know, the STD thing.

"Back off before I forget that you are a girl!"

The woman got scared. She immidiately rushed back inside the bar and disappeared from his sight.

Phew! That was close. If he did not stop that girl from reaching his prime? He could have found himself somewhere around the bar where its dark and no one would notice him digging a dirty deed to sweat.

That idea is a bad move. He almost got himself infected. And before something nasty would came across his mind again, he left the bar place and drove off to nowhere.