Chapter 14

But before he decides to go to sleep, something is urging him to go out of this room and get some water to drink.

The lights are off. But its okay with him. Darkness is his life remember?

He chuckled at his own thoughts.

He already knows his way to the kitchen of this house. Besides, this place is not that big for him to get lost.

He is about to enter the kitchen room when he felt something cold and sharp on his neck.

"Who the hell are you?"

He knew that voice.

"Russelle?"

He don't know what happened. The next thing he knew he is now facing the floor.

"Tell me who you are or I'll slit your throat!"

Jeez! She is so scary.

"No no no don't do that! Calm down okay? Its me!"

Even if its dark and he cant see her face, he could tell that her eyebrows must have met now on what he said.

"Jerk?!"

He chuckled. She must have got used to it by calling him that.

"Yeah its me. Did you miss me?"

And by saying that, he felt the sharp object get deeper into his skin. He pissed her off again.

"What the hell are you doing here in my house?!"

"Hey dont do that! It hurts you know."

"Answer me."

"Your mom let me in okay? She allowed me to stay here for the night."

"I don't believe you."

He groaned in pain. Aside from the sharp object that is about to penetrate his neck, her weight onto his back is an addition to it. Not to mention his precious face is pinned on the floor.

"Can you let go of me now? You are really heavy I swear."

"Tss."

And with that she freed him.
He immidiately got up on his feet. And he pats his body to undust himself.

"That was mean you know. That is not how you should treat your visitor."

"You're not my visitor."

She was about to left him there when he grabbed her and he pinned himself against her body.

"And you think you can get away from me that easily after what you did?"

And he is so sure that at this very moment, her face must have turned red in anger.

"You are so dead."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do with me now?"

And with that she hit him on his crotch using her knees.

"Oww..fuck!

He is in agony. His precious balls. Oh no.

"Does it hurt jerk?"

"You are so gonna pay for this you witch!"

The pain is so unbearable. This was the most painful minutes of his life.

He is on the floor crouching in pain.

She knelt down to him.

"The next time you lay your hands on me, I will break your bones."

"You're evil!"

"Yeah i know."

And she left him there. Lying so helpless on the floor. Still in agony of his precious asset.

He wasn't expecting that. He knew she's hot and attractive. He also knew she is some sort of an amazona. But not as wicked as he thought. Looks are really can be deceiving. Now he knows she is something he can't go easy on.