TYL!Xanxus x Fem Reader

(2556 words)
Unedited.

~ Breakfast ~

It was cold. Too cold.

Xanxus woke up with a groan, propping himself up on his elbows and rubbing his face. Warm, golden eyes locked onto the other side of the bed and he scowled. Fucking kidding.
A growl formed at the back of his throat and he allowed himself to fall back into the comfort of his bed. His face was quickly nuzzled into the pillows beneath him and he huffed out a breath. This was shit. He'd been so warm earlier. He was almost always warm at night, but as soon as morning came, it was gone.

"Ushishishi.."

Xanxus' brow twitched immediately at the unusual laughter and he sat up, looking towards the door. Oh, how he wanted to tear the smug grin off Belphegor's idiotic face. Before he even got to let out an anger fuelled word out, the blonde spoke up.

"Sorry, Boss~. Lussuria wants ya' to go eat breakfast~."

"Tsh. Tell him to bring it here if he wants me to eat that trash."

"Will do~. Bye, Boss!" Belphegor cooed and chuckled as he practicality skipped outside the room.

By now, Xanxus was sure it was time to get up. He sat at the edge of his bed and looked around. How annoying. His room should be a mess... His clothes scattered across the room and things knocked off every damn flat surface he had. But... there was no mess. Nothing had happened. Again. This was the fifth time this month this damn instance happened.

Running a hand through his tousled hair, he bit his lip and moved across the room. What a shitty dream that was then. With that thought, Xanxus flipped the glass coffee table at his feet and roared out a curse.

His fucking mind was playing these tricks!?

Why would his body betray him like that!?

He stormed over to his throne and sat in it, hands covering his eyes. That damn dream. Of that damn woman. It was so real. He could feel it all: Her hands crawling across his skin, the heat of hers flushed against him, even her soft breaths across his neck were scrawled into his mind. He could recall the ruffles of her dress as he'd allow his hands to crawl up her hips, the burning libido that rose whenever her hands wandered on him for too long, or lips pressed against a sensitive area of skin. It was so heated, so wonderfully warm. He never once felt cold, alone, or disconsolate with her around - even if it was only in his dreams.

He craved that wondrous feeling. He ached for the feeling. There was so much that he wished to have and it was all from someone who he couldn't have. It.. It hurt so fucking bad. Though, his pain generally came out in a fit of anger, so the Varia Mansion had quite a tension filled month with their boss' tantrums.

Xanxus' mind was filled with these horrid thoughts so much, he was sure one day he'd run himself crazy with them. His lips curled into a stiff frown as he eyed the empty wine bottle at his side. He took into his large hands and grunted. He'd drank this all by himself. As he usually did. How pathetic--

"XANXUS~!"

"Shut up, Trash!" The hothead instantly barked, anger sprouting quicker than he could even recognize the feeling. His hand naturally slammed down on the throne's arm rest, shattering the bottle he had as he yelled at the other who simply flinched and tried his best to seem as cheerful as usual.

"Ahhh... Boss... Your breakfast is ready..."

"Leave it on the table."

"Well~, I would! But it seems you've already had an.. Encounter with it~."