TYL! Xanxus x Fem!Reader

(Words 2056)
Unedited.

~In Illness And In Health~

"Xanxus, you're ill. Stay in bed."

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to--" The Varia boss instantly sneezed and interrupted his own sentence, causing him to growl and Luss to shrink back with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, Boss~. The rowdy boys are gone and Levi and I have... Shopping to do. You'll have the mansion to yourself. We can't keep you down... But! Someone else can!"

"I'll kill whoever you send here, Trash."

"Oh please, Xanxus... You wouldn't do-- maybe you would, ah... But! At least they'd keep you down for the time being!" Luss giggled out and moved away from his superior's bed as he pulled his phone out to summon a nanny of some sort.
The angered Varia boss began to get up, grunting as he peeled himself off the bed. It was hard. His head was foggy and he felt a bit nauseous, but that wouldn't stop him from killing Lussuria. Just as he was about to punch the other, the one who was called answered.

"Heya, Luss~!"

Instantly Xanxus froze, then quickly regained composure only to shove Luss aside and sit on his throne as if he'd never had the intent to hurt him in the first place. The multi-color haired male snickered and cooed back into the phone. He knew leaving the call on speaker would soothe the grumpy man.

"My dear, ____. Mind stopping by? I've got to shop for dinner and no one else will be home and Xanxus won't stay in bed!"

"Oh? Isn't that... Good? Then you could shop for--"

"No, he's deathly ill!"

"Stop lying, you piece of shit!" Xanxus barked out, only to go into a violent coughing fit due to the strain in his voice.

A laugh could be heard throughout the room. Gosh, that voice. That laugh. Xanxus would be more than happy to listen to it all day. "Oh dear. Why didn't you just say? Of course I'd take care of Xanxus!"

"I don't need to be--" Xanxus tried to correct but was interrupted once again by coughing and Lussuria.

"Wonderful! I'll be heading out! See you when I come back~."

"I'll be there in twenty!"

"You have the key, don't you?"

"Of course~. I wouldn't lose it, Luss!"

"If you say so..." Lussuria murmured and walked out of his boss' room. He quickly shuffled out of the mansion, dragging Levi out as well. This would be a wonderful time for the two to get together! He knew damn well that ____ had the hots for Xanxus and it was obvious Xanxus felt something for the girl. Though, as much as Luss liked the idea of them, he knew she wasn't the healthiest either.

But Xanxus was a strong man. Maybe he could handle her.

But then again, Xanxus wasn't the best partner around either. Maybe they'd simply rough each other up and teach each other a few lessons...

He looked back into the entrance and sighed before leaving. Hopefully he didn't make a mistake.

It wasn't long until ____ arrived. A large smile graced her lips and a giggle formed in her throat. She was so excited. She knew that this was just an excuse to be close to Xanxus, but she didn't mind. She was quite grateful, actually.

The man was large, composed, hostile. He was fine. She bit her lip thinking of it. She was going to make that tightwad hers.

As the girl unlocked the mansion doors, she hummed in joy. What a wonderful day! What a grand opportunity. She couldn't help but be excited. She'd be alone with the fiery Varia boss, Xanxus. Plus, she was positive the man liked her. Or at the very least, found her attractive.