Sasuke x Fem!Reader || Who Are You?

Requested by: Yangire-chan1.

(Words 2561)
Unedited.

~Who Are You?~

"Sasuke!" The knucklehead ninja barked out, wrapping his arm around the other as he caught up to him.

Of course, the blonde got no response from the Uchiha besides a measly tilt of the head. Though, this didn't stop Naruto from blabbing away about someone Kiba had over. ...This didn't mean Sasuke was exactly listening either.

"...And apparently they've got all kind of treats! How about we go visit?"

"Hn."

Naruto rolled his eyes and huffed. Way to go for conversation. He couldn't wait though. Kiba had some kind of family friend over and was showing her around, the only reason he knew this was because Hinata had given him a sweet and mentioned she'd gained it from the mystery girl.

With a simple grip of the arm, Naruto guided his friend towards the Inuzuka's home. There was no resist, so he was sure it was fine.

It'd been a while since they'd hung out, so he was content. Plus he'd be getting food. Good food too! At least, that's what was going around the village. He'd only gotten a sweet, but apparently she'd been cooking for the Inuzuka household for days now! And she fed all the guests. Naruto's eyes narrowed and his lips formed a Cheshire grin. He could not wait at all.

The walk there was almost far too long. He was glad the other was practically leaving his doors open. Naruto had been starving by the time they got to the house. Man, was he excited. Sasuke on the other hand, was uninterested for the most part.

As they walked into Kiba's home, they were greeted with floral scents and the subtle burning left of incense. Naruto practically ran over to Kiba and began chatting away, trying to get the boy to introduce him to this ~relative~.

"Aaaah. You just want to see her for food!"

"Wha?? No! Kiba! I can't belie--"

"That's precisely what we're here for," Sasuke grumbled as he made his way to the pair who were seconds from fighting.

"Kiba, don't hog her!"

"I'm not! I just don't want everyone coming over for shit reasons!"

"Oh, so now I'm shit, Kiba?" ____ cooed as she entered the living space.

Instantly, the shinobi shut up and stood straight. He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled dryly as he tried to formulate his explanation. What a terrible time to walk in.

Naruto eyed the woman, looking for whatever she had on her. Of course, he noticed what looked like a bun in her hand and immediately grew happy at the presumed fact he was going to be able to eat whatever heavenly snack made everyone brag so much. Though, it was hard to ignore she was quite lovely. An eye pleaser, in fact. From head to toe she was seemingly built to be beautiful, not to mention she oozed confidence.

Sasuke, himself, was in shock. What the hell was she doing here!? Just messing around and giggling at Kiba. How the hell did he even know her? Almost instantly, he pulled his sword out and pressed the blade to her throat.

"W-well, no. Of course not, it's just people keep-- The hell are you doing, Sasuke!?" Mumbled before choking and moving to push Sasuke away from the girl.

"Sasuke!"

"Oh dear," ____ murmured and frowned, nearly losing balance from attempting to step back.

"Why the hell are you here, Sayuri?"

Kiba and the girl blinked simultaneously. With a delicate hand, she pushed the blade away from her throat and began to chuckle despite the shallow wound given. "Oh, dear.. I do believe you have me confused with someone else."