DRABBLE|| 69 Vote Special || Loz x GN! Reader.

Loz x Gender Neutral! reader.

492 Words.
Unedited.

I suppose rest is good for now.

Loz whimpered, hips jolting up with a tremble. His leather clad body was hot with desire, so much so, he was sure he'd pass out if he'd got any warmer. Despite this, his skin was covered in goosebumps and he shivered with every clench his abdomen made. His cheeks and ears were painted red as he shifted in his bed, eyeing the lecherous beast whose head laid between his legs and was placing kisses down his thigh. His gloved hands were sweaty as he ran them through his hair, back arching whenever the lips grew too close to his sweltering core and sent an all too funny sensation rumbling up his lower stomach. The feeling was so foreign, it almost made him scared at first. Never had he felt such things before and even now, he still felt... wary.

His suit felt so tight. He'd never wanted to be out of it so bad. It was ssmoldering now. Even with his chest exposed, he felt his body was ablaze. His trembling hands came up to lower his zipper further, eyes squeezed shut. A soft cry escaped his lips as he felt the soft pinch of teeth through leather assault his inner thigh. A tingling feeling burned through his lower body and his back arched up off the plush blankets spread across the bed. Another whine escaped his lips as foreign hands began to crawl up the sides of his thighs and up his torso. They quickly ripped open the suit and allowing Loz to breathe again. He sucked in a breath and let it shakily spill back out of his mouth.

Sultry lips found themselves at the base of Loz's throat, just beneath the Adam's Apple, and began to dance their way down. Sometimes teeth would knick the heated skin and cause Loz to jump and let out a noise.

He felt trapped in his body, his lungs didn't feel as if they were getting enough oxygen, his lower body throbbed with want. Hell, when he opened his eyes, he swore he couldn't see properly for a second. It wasn't until a firm bite placed just below the naval was felt that Loz broke down.

A gasp caught in his throat and he jolted against the feeling. A raging torrent of fervency ripped through his body and his eyes blurred in bubbling tears. His hands quickly made it to his lover's hair and tugged harshly as he arched back, but the bite didn't loosen. In fact, more pressure was applied and his fingers tightened around the plush locks.

Fuck.

It was warm. He couldn't breath. Was he dying?

"Ha-- hnn, ____!"

"Mm? ....Oh, Loz... I thought taking things slow would help you," ____ murmured with a small pout, eyeing the now sleeping man. A small smile stretched across their lips at the red faced remnant, so strong in battle, but a kitten in bed.

"Such a sensitive piece you are... I suppose rest is good for now."

~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Reasonings behind this.

Lmao, nothin really besides hey! 69 votes! And loz x reader had the most so just chose him to do!

Thank ya all! RQs soon to be done!

See ya!