Tsuna (KHR) x Fem!Reader | Why can't you like me?

(Words 1822)
Unedited
LIME

Why Cant You Like Me?
Requested by:16howans

Tsuna groaned and slammed his head on the desk, finally giving up on his work. It was practically impossible! How was he supposed to understand any of this? Even with Gokudera around to assist him, it seemed nothing would get through to him.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera rushed out, worried for his companion.

"Ahhh, sorry Gokudera... I really thought I'd be able to do this. It's really hard," Tsuna murmured in reply before glaring at his paper. He felt so dumb. Not only had he failed his test majorly, but he made a fool of himself in front of Kyoko. Again. He'd never win her over, honestly.

His mood turned glum and he tightened his grip on his pencil. He couldn't pass a test, he couldn't fight well, honestly he could barely stand on his feet without stumbling. He wasn't as strong as the other guys, he wasn't as built, good at sports, hell, he obviously wasn't that smart either! So... what did he have to offer? Nothing.

"J-Juudaime! It's okay, we'll just-"

"No. I know I'm a failure."

"Juudaime! Don't say such things! Now, come on. Let's try again!" Gokudera cheered, attempting to lift Tsuna's spirits. He seemed to just get lower and lower.

"Please, Gokudera.." Tsuna whispered, eyes brimming with a thick line of tears. He felt like such a failure. His friends were all great. Gokudera was a genius. Yamamoto was great at baseball and strong. Ryohei was an excellent fighter. Even Lambo seemed more useful than he sometimes!

And yet here he was, being called a boss. He was nothing. He knew that more than anyone.

"Uwah, what's got my Tsuna-fish so upset?" A smooth voice cooed as arms slowly slipped around the small male's shoulders. Lips hung dangerously close Tsuna's ear, causing the boy's face to light up like a christmas tree and he could feel someone pressed against his back.

"Dammit, Woman! Don't you know how to fucking keep your hands to yourself!?"

"Shush up, Bomber Boy. Don't forget you're in a library." ____ huffed and glared at Gokudera. He had a short fuse alright... Her arms tightened around Tsuna and she nuzzled her head against his. "Oh? You failed your test, Tsuna?"

"No shit." Gokudera hissed, though it went ignored by the bubbly girl.

"Y-yeah, um..." Tsuna trailed off, trying to ignore his growing blush. ____ was admirable. Bold and great at executing her plans. Sometimes he felt a bit jealous. She'd probably make a better boss than he would. She was amazing. At least in his eyes. But he didn't want to drag her into the lifestyle he'd been born into. He couldn't do that to another person.

"I could help, you know?"

"What?" Both Tsuna and Gokudera asked.

She chuckled and slid her hand down to touch the marked up test Tsuna held. "I aced it."

"Can't you see that we were already studying as it was!?"

"Oh really? Looked like you yapping away at Tsuna's ear!"

"Guys.."