Chapter 4 - Surprise

Chapter 4

(A WEEK LATER)

(Selena's POV)

Justin went back to Canada. :( I mean. We never saw each other in person, but we were closer. :/ I wish he lived here instead of there.. It'd be a lot easier. "Hey, your boyfriend is texting you." Demi handed me my phone. I rolled my eyes at her and took my phone.

Jay: Princess, can I ask you something?

Sel: Yea, what is it Jay?

Jay: Well... I.. Wygowm?

Sel: Eheh, Jay.. I'm sorry, what the hell does that mean?

Jay: Lol, I wanna know.. Sense uhm.. We've been keeping in touch, and we've called, facetimed, texted, so.. Would you like to be my girlfriend? I promise we'll meet, and THEN I'll take you on a date ;)

Sel: Awe Jay! :) Of course! lol, but what did "wygowm" mean?

Jay: Will you go out with me

Sel: Ohh, I see. Lol. Yes, even though I already said yes. :D

Jay: You're cute. ;)

Sel: Thank ya very much kind sir. :*

Jay: You might be creeped by this but.. What's Demi's number, I also need Ryan's.

Sel: Ok, I guess. Ryan's: 304- 677-5467 Demi's: 304-345-7768 (A/N: I made up numbers so don't try. :p)

Jay: Thanks beautiful. ;) I gotta go now, :/ bye.! :* xxx

Sel: Bye. :* xxx

(THE NEXT DAY)

(Ryan's POV)

Demi and I were making out on the couch when I heard a knock at the door. It was fucking 4:23am. The hell? I opened the door and saw a muscular guy with tattoos on his arms. He had some black Supras on and a black tight shirt with jeans. His hair was spiked and he had his hands in his pockets. "Hi?" I said. "I'm Justin. Uhm, you Ryan? Or is this the wr-" I interrupted him. "YOU'RE JUSTIN?! Dude, holy shit. Bro, my sister... she's gonna flip." I said. "She might even do a cartwheel, and trust me, for her, that's a hard thing." Demi and I chuckled. "Ha, can I come in please?" He asked. "Sure man." I opened the door all the way. He entered and sat on the couch. "Where's Sel?" He asked. "Oh, she's asleep." I said. "Then why are you two awa- ya know what? Never mind." He said. "Yeahh." Demi laughed loudly. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOTS! IM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!" Selena yelled from upstairs. "IT WAS DEMI!" I yelled. Next thing I know water was poured all over me. "Selena Marie!" I yelled. "WAIT." I added. "CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING? OR ARE YOU HALF ASLEEP?" I asked. "I'm half a fucking sleep you fucktard. Why else would I pour water on you? God you're an idiot. Argh. Now have a horrible morning assholes!" She stomped upstairs. "You have to surprise her in the morning! OMFG WHEN SHES ASLEEP YOU SHOULD GO CUDDLE WITH HER AND WHEN SHE WAKES UP SHE'LL BE LIKE "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS JUSTIN MY LOVER." Demi squealed. "DEMI LAVOTO!" Selena yelled. "Sorry hun!" Demi yelled. "I guess that would be cool, BUT, I need to Justimize it." He said. (A/N: Sorry, lol, I had to.) "Justimize?" Demi asked. "Yup." He nodded and got his bags from outside. "Woah, wait. Did you really come here just for Selena?" I asked. "Yeah, I did." He said. "Awee!" Demi said. "I'll go check if she's asleep!" Demi ran up the stairs and checked on Selena. A few seconds later Demi came down the stairs. "She asleep?" Justin asked. Demi smiled and nodded. "Now, go!

And be careful!" Demi said as Justin went up the stairs. Demi looked at me and smiled. "He seems like a good guy." She stated. I nodded. "I agree." I said.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

(Selena's POV)

I woke up in my bed. I leaned up and stretched as I heard a noise out if my bathroom. I stood up curiously and tried looking in the bathroom but fell onto the floor. "Shit!" A guy said. He helped me up and smiled. "Glad you're awake princess." He said as I rubbed my eyes I saw it was Justin. But how? He was in Canada. "Justin?!" I yelled. "That's me." He said, going back into my bathroom. He had his shirt off, which was just killing me. "H-how'd you get here?!" I asked, following him. "Babe, it's called a plane." He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him from behind. "I can't believe you're here." I said. He smiled and turned around to face me. "Now I can do this." He smirked and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. He pushed me against the wall as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip. I agreed and let our tongues wrestle. He grabbed my waist and kissed me with more passion. I moaned a little in his mouth. He pulled away and smirked at me. "Wipe the smirk off your face you dirty little boy." I said chuckling. "I'M dirty?" He gasped. I chuckled and pecked his lips. "Let me go." I said, struggling to get him off of me. "No can do princess." He said. I groaned and looked in his eyes. "Whyyy?" I whined. "Because," he said. He smiled and kissed my neck gently. "Jay." I said. "Just imagine," he paused and looked at me. "Now, I can cuddle with you, kiss you, be with you, hang out with you, baby... We can do anything now." He smiled. I smiled back and pecked his lips. "Ryan and Demi left so we could hang." He said. "Yay!" I kissed his cheek. "Shall we go on the date I promised?" He asked with a smirk. "Of course." I smiled. "But ehm... We kinda need to get dressed." I chuckled. "Don't get dressed fancy. Be natural babe." He kissed my cheek and left the room. I sighed dreamingly. He's just so perfect!

----------------------------------------------

Omb! I have 7 stories with two of them are published. I just get so many ideas but Idk if I should post another story.. :/