Chapter 19

Chap 19

(Justin's POV)
Selena turned her head to me and threw her phone across the room. "FUCK HER!" Tears steamed down Selena's eyes.
"Selly..." I pulled her into a hug.
Her face buried in my bare chest as she cried.
"She has our daughter Justin. Our fucking daughter." She pounded her fist on my chest.
I had no clue.. oh god...
"Well shit. what are we gonna do?" I asked, not knowing what the fuck. To do at all.
"What the hell Justin? You're supposed to know!" she yelled.
"Babygirl..." I sighed and caressed her back.
"She better not do any fucking thing to that child." Selena sniffled.
"Baby, she won't do anything cause I'll fucking kill myself if I let that happen." I said, pretending I remembered our daughter.
But how could I forget in the first place?
Fuck, I'm the worst dad ever.
"Justin," Selena said. "Yes baby?" I asked. "I love you...dont ever leave me." She hugged me tightly. "babe.. I wont." i answered. "Why so you think like that?" I asked her as my fingers tangled in her hair.
I heard a slightly chuckled from selena. "I like how we just had sex in a hospital bed- let alone just the hospital." she chuckled.
"Omg, you're completely right." I started laughing with her.
"But seriously we need to get Stephanie back from Jasmine cause she might hurt her." Selena changed the subject again.
"Baby, I can't go... not until tomorrow. " I tell her.

(Selena's POV)
I can't wait for just tomorrow. I need my baby now. :(
But I knew that Justin couldn't leave until tomorrow, so I decided to deal with it.
"Ok, we leave in the morning? or afternoon?" I asked him, kissing his cheek once.
"Morning." he breathed out and his arms pulled me closer to him and he pulled a blanket over us.
"love you Selly." I heard him say.
"Love you too Justin." I pecked his bare chest after I felt his two plump lips press against my forehead.

----------------------------------------------

Owh, waiting for the school bus at 6:30 am is a fantastic way to start your morning! 😄 yeah, hahaa no.

1) what will happen when they go to find Stephanie?

2) what if Stephanie isn't even there?

3) what's your favorite song? (Mine is Trumpets by Jason Derulo )

Vote
&
Comment!