Chapter 10 - Complete

Chapter 10

(Ryan's POV)
My day was going perfect. I went to work and became a boss, went to eat lunch and got it FREE, found an 100 dollar bill on the street, and so I thought I'd visit my little sis and my new niece.
I knocked on the door and waited. "Who is it?" Selena yelled. I smiled to myself. "Ryan." I yelled back. "Oh, uhm.. One sec... Heh.." She said. Then I heard loud footsteps and whispering.
What? I have good ears.
"Justin, just hide. Please?" Selena whispered. "Sel, you're the one who said he couldn't boss us around." He whispered back. "Please just go hide? Pleaseeeee." She whispered. I heard a quiet sigh and more running. Them the door opened. "Come in." Selena said with a smile. "So where is he?" I faked a smile. "Who?" She seemed nervous. "Justin, oh and yes.. I know I can't boss you guys around, I just wanna know if he's as good as he was." I said. Part of that was a lie. I wanted to know if he had a good job, no drugs, I would say no tattoos but he had those when he came here, and I have some tats too so.. Yeah. Next thing I know Justin pops out of a cabinet. "The hell were you in a cabinet for?" I chuckled. He shrugged and avoided eye contact. I sighed. I do feel bad.. I mean, he missed two years of his daughters life.. Well shut Ryan. "Listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have banned you from each other when Selena was gonna have Steph.. I'm really sorry bro." I said. "It's fine.." He said. "I'm not gonna think its fine till we make eye contact." I chuckled. He laughed slightly and looked at me. "There he is!" I laughed then there was a cry. Selena started to go upstairs when Justin grabbed her waist gently. "I'll get her." He said as he kissed her cheek. He may have gotten my little sister pregnant but he was the nicest guy I'd ever met.

(Justin's POV)
That scared the living hell out of me. I thought he was gonna kick my ass. Then I saw the beautiful little two year old in her crib. All my worries? Gone. I smiled at her and picked her up. I cradled her in my arms as she slowly started to stop crying. "Hey baby girl." I said lightly. I knew she wouldn't answer but I felt like I should say something. I smiled at her as she stared at me. She smiled back and giggled. I chuckled.
She's too cute.
I started walking down the steps with her in my arms. "Gosh she's beautiful." I said. "Yeah." Selena smiled. "Got it from her momma." I kissed Selena's cheek. She smiled and Ryan held out his arms. "I wanna see my little niece!" He whined. I chuckled and handed Stephanie to him. "Aww, she's so cute." He smiled. "I know." I agreed with a chuckle. "Wow, guys are way more sensitive with baby's than girls are." Selena laughed at us as Ryan and I both pinched Stephanie's cheek. I scoffed and threw my hands away and played it off acting cool. Ryan stopped punching her cheek and handed her to Selena. "Yeah, act cool guys. I saw you both with the high pitched voices and funny faces." She smirked. "Shhhh." I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

(...)

(Selena's POV)
After Ryan went home and Stephanie was asleep it was just me and Justin. We sat downstairs on the couch. Nothing on except the bar light in the kitchen. "I really missed you.. You know that right?" Justin broke the silence. I nodded. "I missed you too." I said as I cuddled up close to him. "I love you Selena." He kissed my head. "I love you too Justin." I smiled.
My life is back together.
Everything is in place again.
I have Justin.
I have Stephanie.
Were a family.
The biggest puzzle piece is back.
I have everything I've ever wanted.

----------------------------------------------

There we go! And big thanks to @anjalikurichh for helping on this one! 💕 Thanks for reading! :)