Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(Selena's POV)

I just couldn't believe he would lie about that. That's way to fucking far... to tell your girlfriend that you have a fucking child with, that you have cancer when you really don't? That awful.

"Why the hell did you lie anyway?" I groaned, turning off the car and getting out. "because," I heard him sigh. "When we were in the hospital I only remembered us being together and all that.. I didn't remember having a kid. And then you were on the phone with Jasmine I heard you say that and I flipped out. I thought that you'd hate me if I didn't remember having a kid with you..." he said.

"Justin.. I wouldn't have cared... I knew you forgot stuff so it would've been okay.. I would have understood." I said, walking towards him. "But.. Sel, it's our child.. I fo-"

"I don't care. You helped me get her back, and then you still remembered her afterwards anyway.." I said with a small smile. He smiled too and picked me up, spinning me around. "I love you." He said. "I love you too baby." I said, pushing my lips on his. he put me down again and kissed me back. I pulled away after a few seconds because I knew it wouldn't turn out good.

(Justin's POV)

"We should go in and check on Stephanie." I suggested, putting my arm around Selena. she nodded, walking into the house as I closed the door. I walked into Stephanie's room to see Selena rocking her back and forth in her arms while humming a little tune.

I was happy.

I had my wonderful, little family.

No, Selena and I still weren't yet to be married, but I was the happiest I could be.

----------------------------------------------

I honestly don't like half of my stories. They're all so boring. I don't have as much drama in them because most of them are at a happy part.

Like, what do I do?

Most people are like:

One day they're playing with their baby and the next OMG ONE OF THEM FELL OFF THE FUCKING BED AND HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

Like,.. really? Really?

Not judging.. no judging.

But yeah. Have fun with my boring ass chapter. 😟

Peace.✌️

And no,

I don't expect it to happen but..

Vote

And

Comment!