Chapter 20 - Plan

Chap 20

(Justin's POV)

I woke up to Selena wiggling my while body.

"Wake the hell up! We leave, NOW, remember?" Selena asked as I stretched my arms out and stood up. "Sorry, I was just tired from the amazing get well soon sex." I smirked and winked at her.

Her cheeks flushed and she rolled her eyes. "Ugh, you're so cocky!" She slapped my chest lightly.

"By the way my beautiful girlfriend, I have a plane to get Stephanie back from Jasmine." I said.

"Oh really, big shot?" she growled.

She was such a love in the mornings. :)

Note the sarcasm.

"Yes, and what do you have? Good tasting lips and a sexy boyfriend?" I smirked at her.

"I have a plan too actually." she crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed. "And what us it?" I asked. "I wanna hear yours first." She insisted. I rolled my eyes. "fine." I said.

"At night, when everyone is asleep, we climb onto of Jasmines house and break into her house, then we use our super-"

"Oh god no." She chuckled at me.

"Really? And what's your plan sugar foot?" I asked.

"Better than yours." She smirked.

"You call Jasmine and tell her you want her back, she'll go to you, bring the baby, than I'll come out and take Stephanie." I saw how a smirk spread on her lips as kept nodding.

"It's not bad." I lie.

"Mhm.." She kept that cute smirk on her face.

"You know I love you right?" I chuckled at her.

(Selena POV)

Oh him. :) "yes Justin, I know. I love you too." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"And you should get dressed, you're running around like a white feathered chicken in a black feathered chicken crowd." I added, picking up some of his clothes and throwing then at him. "What?" He chuckled. "You heard me Bieber Boy." I winked at him and excited the room.

----------------------------------------------

Oh meh gurrrdddddd. 😱 Last night one of my good guy friends (not anymore.) kept telling me I was a slut and stuff and grrr. 😣 it was so upsetting cause he used to be the one to tell me to not listen to bullies and all that shit. And look at him now. That little fucker. 😑 But guess what?

I got one less problem without him. 😂

1) is Selena's plan gonna work?

2) will something go wrong?

3) is it okay if I post a new story? Because dammit I have like 5 chapters written yet Idk if I should publish it yet.

✖️

Vote

&

Comment!

✖️

P.s.

Special thanks to @biebers_journal for the idea! Love ya nigga! 😘