Chapter 8 - Surprise

Chapter 8

(Selena's POV)
This car ride was hell. I feel like I really need to tell him. I but my lip and looked out the window. "Babe, you okay?" He said, putting his hand on my leg. "No.." I mumbled. "Princess, what's wrong?" He asked worried. "I-it's nothing." I hesitated. "You can tell me anything Sel." He stopped the car and pulled over. I sighed. "Justin, it's really nothing.. I'm just tired." I said looking in his eyes. Gosh I hate lying. "Okay.." He said as he started driving again.
I need to tell him.

He can't just not know.

He'll figure out soon.

I can't hide forever.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out. He stopped the car immediately. "W-what?" He stuttered. I gulped and put my head down. "I said I'm pregnant..." I repeated myself. "Babe.. I'm sorry. I'm such an ass. I didn't mean to get you pregnant... I-" I interrupted him. "Justin, I don't mind.. It's just... I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.." I said. E sighed and kissed my cheek. "Princess, you're a wonderful girl.. And you'll be a great mother, and I'll be here to help. Don't worry." He said. "Are you sure you're gonna be here? You promise you're not gonna leave?" I asked. "Of course baby girl." He reassured me. "I love you." I said as I bent over and hugged him. "I love you too princess." He hugged back.

(NEXT DAY)

(Justin's POV)
"So wait.. What?" Ryan asked. "I knew this was a bad idea." I mouthed to Selena. "You got my little sister pregnant?" He asked. "Listen, Rya-"
"DONT LISTEN RYAN ME!" He raised his voice. "I can't fucking believe this.. My little sister is pregnant." He shook his head.

Fucking hell Justin.

Nice going asshole.

"Ryan, it's o-"
"NO SELENA IT ISNT OKAY!" He yelled. He looked at me and pointed. "Get the hell out." he said. I could hear my heart break into millions of pieces. "RYA-" Selena yelled but was interrupted. "SELENA NO!" He yelled back.
"Get out, don't talk to her, don't text her, don't call her, don't think about her, don't do anything that has to do with her. Just get the hell out." Ryan said as he pointed at the door with his head down.
I walked to my car and got in. I didn't even strap in my seatbelt. I didn't start the car. I didn't put the keys in. Didn't listen to music. Bit what I did do? Nothing. I sat there. Just staring at the pitch black in front of me. I sat there thinking.
And thinking
And thinking.
Until a tear shed from my eye and then I was done.
I've never cried so hard in my whole 23 years of life. I finally got enough strength to start the car and drive to a hotel. I entered the hotel and did all the useless shit. I hated everything right now.
Including myself.
This was why I'd always been afraid of love.
This was why I'd never believe in love.
This was why I never was in love.

----------------------------------------------

Drama, drama, DRAMA.
So Justin can't see Selena.
Selena's pregnant with Justin's baby.
She's on her own.
She's in love with Justin.
Justin's in love with her.
They can't think, text, call, or talk in any way shape or form with each other.
Will things ever go back?
Read the next chapter and find out ya cuties! 😋🐷

VOTE ⭐️

COMMENT 💬

ENJOY 😋