Chapter 12 - Owhh

Chapter 12

(Selena's POV)

I was watching tv when Justin came in the door. "That's what you call soon?!" I said pissed. "I'm sorry bab-"

"SORRY DOESNT HELP AT ALL!" I yelled. He sighed and looked at me up and down.

I was dressed in a tight maroon dress that stopped a little above my knees with some heels and my make up was done and my hair too.

You'd be pissed too right?

"You look amazing babe." He kissed my cheek and ignored me. "JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!" I yelled at him.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back. I just stood there quietly, gripping onto my hand bag. "I WAS TAKING CARE OF SOME SHIT ZAYN NEEDED SND HERE YOUR GETTING ALL PISSED AT ME FOR NOT BEING HERE? SELENA, IF I DODNT TAKE CARE OF THIS RIGHT AWAY I WOULD'VE NOT BEEN BACK TILL FUCKING NEXT WEEK!" He yelled. "I-I'm sor-"

"Now, I'm going upstairs." He said as he started up the stairs. I just decided not to argue even though I was all dressed up.

He's so much more aggressive now...

What happened?

I sighed and sat on the couch and continued watching tv.

(Justin's POV)

Damn I'm such an ass.

I plopped on the bed and turned on the tv. I sighed. Poor Selena, she got all dressed up and she wanted to go out and all I do is scream at her?

Well shit.

Now I'm guilty.

I sighed and yelled her name. "Selena?" I yelled. "Baby, come here please." I yelled. Soon enough I heard her heels clicking up the stairs. She walked into the room with her tight sexy dress on and her heels, with her hair and make up all done up. She stood at the door just looking at the floor. I sighed and got up. "I'm sorry." I kissed her neck softly. "It's fine..." She said. "No, it isn't. I need to make is up to you." I said. "If I'm correct, I'm pretty sure you're talking about sex?" She giggled lightly. I nodded and my hands played with the straps of her dress. "Well it's not just a treat for me than is it?" She giggled. "Nope." I smiled and kissed her neck. I pushed her too the wall and pushed her dress up. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I unzipped her dress.

My lips connected to her neck. I sucked her neck as I heard her moan lightly. "Jay.." She moaned.

Gosh that moan.

"Fuck Sel." I groaned as her dress fell and her body rubbed against mine. She took my shirt off and hurried to pull my pants off. "I want you Jay.." She moaned again. I kicked the door with my foot which made it slam and pushed her onto the bed.

I wasn't slow to take her undergarments off and mine too.

Fuck, I was horny as hell.

(A/N: when I wrote that it sounded really weird in my head. 😂)

"How much you want me babe?" I asked Selena. I sucked on her neck, making a big purple mark.

"More than a-anything." She moaned. I smirked and put my tip in.

"DON'T FUCKING TEASE!" She screamed in frustration. "FUCK ME NOW!" She yelled/moaned.

Gosh, when she cursed it was sexy.

I smirked and kissed her. "Anything for you babe." I smirked and entered her slowly. She gasped as i entered her tight pussy.

(A/N: Wow this is weird guys.)

"J-Justin... Oh god!" She screamed my name over and over as I pounded into her.

(...)

We fucked for about 2 hours. God, she was hornier than me. Now we were getting ready to go out to eat. I think it's funny how it was like nothing happened and we were an innocent couple.

We all knew that wasn't the truth though. ;) (A/N: Anyone else picturing Justin saying that? 😂)

I went up behind her as she was doing her make up again. I smirked and saw she still wasn't dressed. She just got out if the shower so her hair was wet and she smelt so good. I was already dressed and ready. "I love you baby." I smiled in her ear. "I love you too." she smiled. "Can you hand me a my dress?" She asked. I nodded and picked up her dress and handed it to her. She got dressed and started on her hair.

(Selena's POV)

I blow dried my hair quickly and curled it. I looked at myself in the mirror and called Demi.

"Yo hoe." She answered.

I chuckled at her greeting and smiled to myself.

"Yo bitch, so can you keep Steph tonight?" I asked her as I but my lip, hopeful she wouldn't ask about Justin and I.

"Why? Justin and you gonna get it on later?" She chuckled.

"We already did," I laughed. "It's just later than I expected and were going out to eat now." I added.

"Ow, okay. Love you hoe, have fun with your bae."

"DEMI I DONT LIKE THAT WORD." I heard Ryan in the back. (A/N: Referring to his tweet, "the word bae has to stop immediately." 😂)

"Ok, I will. Bye." I hung up and walked downstairs to where Justin was. He looked at me and smiled slightly. "You look perfect." He smiled. "Thank you babe." I kissed his cheek. "But.. Before we go I need to tell you something.." He said, taking my hands and looking me in the eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I.. I.. I love you." he blurted out.

"That's not it Jus." I said. I knew better than that. It had to be about the 'stuff' from earlier.

"You're right.." He paused. "I'm in a gang." He said.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

----------------------------------------------

So two chapters in one night? BE HAPPY! 😂😂😂 lol, Ily all! 💕

And I also just want to ask the person who keeps reporting @Alexito_0318's comments to please stop. I really enjoy comments! They're like my life! 😂 Sad right? 😝 lol, but thanks for reading guys!

1) what do you think Selena's gonna say?

2) what would you do if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend and they told you they were in a gang?

3) what do you think is gonna happen next?

VOTE

&

COMMENT!