Chapter 21 - Get Her Back

Chap 21

(Justin's POV)
We were at Selena's house, sitting on her couch. thank god they let me out.
I grabbed my phone, looking at Selena, making sure this is what she wanted.
I saw her nod and she sat up, watching my every movement. time to get my daughter that I don't know back.
I dialed Jasmines number and waited for an answer.
"Hello?" she answered. "hey, it's Justin." I whispered, trying to make it seem like I was trying to be quiet.
"Why are you whispering?" she asked.
"So Selena doesn't hear, duh. I just called because.. I need you." I said.
"For what?" She growled.
I stayed quiet for a second. Fuck. what was I supposed to say?
"Sex." I whispered.
"Mmhm, I knew you'd want me, Selena isn't as good huh?" she said cockily. I rolled my eyes to myself and heard Jasmine babble on about some other shit. "She's actually 300 times better." I said smirking to myself. Then I remembered I needed to get Jasmine over here.
"But I want something different." I lied.
"Okay." she said. "I'll be over in a jiffy." she said cheerfully.
I hung up and looked at Selena. "Never again Selena Marie. I don't like her high pitched bitch voice." I groaned. "I'm sorry baby.." Selena kissed my cheek. "Uh, nah." I shook my finger at her. "I deserve more than that shit." I tackled her on the couch and hung myself over her. I smirked and kissed her passionately. she moaned in my mouth and soon kissed back, her arm wrapping around my neck. "I love you Justin." she pulled away. "I love you too." I smiled and pecked her lips..
"Fuck! We gotta get to mine, Jasmines gonna be there soon!" I jumped up, picking Selena up bridal style and I ran to my car. I kissed her cheek, wanting to just stay here and cuddle with her but fucking no. I sighed and I sped home.
When we got there Selena and I decided to just sit and cuddle until Jasmine came.
Which wasn't too long sense the door bell rang. "Oh fuck my life." I groaned quietly and Selena pecked my lips. "love you." She smiled and hid in the next room. I got up and opened the door to see a very slutty Jasmine.
Jasmine entered the house and set a baby seat thingy by my door.
That's my baby...
she looked at me with lust in her eyes.
Oh fuck that's disgusting. why did I ever date her? (a/n: not being mean)
"So Justy.." She bit her lip. Ewww. "heh, yeah?" I said. "you want me." she batted her eyelashes. "yeah." I lied.
Next thing you know she tackled me on the couch and I saw Selena run out and get the baby.
Thank God.
I quickly pushed Jasmine off of me and ran over to Selena and the baby. that's my baby girl. ha...
Then memories came flooding in...

"Get out, don't talk to her, don't text her, don't call her, don't think about her, don't do anything that has to do with her. Just get the hell out." Ryan said as he pointed at the door with his head down.
I walked to my car and got in. I didn't even strap in my seatbelt. I didn't start the car. I didn't put the keys in. Didn't listen to music. Bit what I did do? Nothing. I sat there. Just staring at the pitch black in front of me. I sat there thinking.
And thinking
And thinking.
Stephanie Ann Bieber. I smiled at the thought of her.
Damn that fucking sucked that I couldn't remember at first.
"What the hell is happening here?!" Jasmine yelled. Selena stood there for a second, looking at Jasmine blankly. then she handed me the baby and walked over to Jasmine.
"I asked what fuc-"
BAM! Selena threw a punch at Jasmines face. Jasmine held her soon to be bruised face and screamed.
"You got Gomezed, bitch." Selena pushed Jasmine out if the door and let out a long breath. then she slapped her hands together and turned to me.
"You don't get how sexy yet bad ass that was." I chuckled at her. she chuckled as well and sat beside me on the couch. she put her head on my shoulder and we sat looking at the baby.
I have to tell her that I didn't even know I had a baby at first. I had to, I couldn't just keep it from her.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't post for a while! but thanks for all the reads! I love you guys!

1) is anything wrong with Selena's mom?

2) is anything wrong with the baby?

3) how was your week? (mine was fantastic! 😋)

Vote
&
Comment!