Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Justin's POV)

I woke up with my arms around the most beautiful girl.

Selena.

I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. I got up slowly and checked my phone.

Text from Zayn

Zayn: Bro, heard you gotta baby? ;)

Justin: Yeah, and the most beautiful girlfriend. The baby too tho. :)

Zayn: That's cool. Anyway, we need to talk about... Something...

Justin: Oh, okay.. When?

Zayn: Uhm.. Well, now.. But over breakfast. I'm starving.

Justin: Ok, where u wanna go?

Zayn: iHop. Meet me there at 9:00.

Justin: Ok, see ya soon. Bye.

I put my phone down and took a shower, I got out and got dressed. I spiked my brown/blonde hair. I walked out of the bathroom and decided I'd write a note for Selena.

Selly,

One if my friends needed to speak to me about something, be home soon baby cakes. ;) Tell Stephie that I love her! And I love you too baby. Bye!

Love, Justin.

Not too long a note but it's not like I'll be away for a year. Hopefully at least, I mean.. It's Zayn. Haha. Anyway, I put the note on the table and walked out the door. I drove to iHop to see Zayn and Harry.

"Yo, Hazza and Zayn, what's up?" We did a handshake. They were both smiling when we got the table but as we sat down they got super serious.

"So listen Justin... This is serious business.." Zayn said as his hands met together and his elbows hit the table. "Yeah? What is it?" I asked.

Shit, this must be serious.

"So, there's this guy,"

"And he's a gang leader." Harry interrupted Zayn. "Harry, shut the hell up. But yes. He's a gang leader, his name us Christian Beadles. Wring a bell?"

Anything that has to do with Christian is trouble.

"Yeah." I sighed. I knew where this was going.

"He claims he's got some good shit to sell.. But the thing is, we can't go because of-"

"WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I CAN?!" I banged the table with my fist.

I don't think I've gotten looked at by so many people in my life. I leaned in close to them and looked them in the eyes. "I have a fucking 2 year old, and a girlfriend that barely knows anything that's happened in these two years. The only thing I've told her is that I've been through some shit, ok?" I looked at them. "Yeah, bu-"

"Harry, shut the fuck up. Okay?" I looked at him. He nodded and looked out of the window. I looked at Zayn who seemed annoyed. "Listen, I know you want this shit but I can't do it!" I said in a quieter tone. I heard my phone ring and saw it was Selena. "Now if you excuse me I need to take this." I said. I walked away from the table and went outside.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you Jay?" I heard Selena's angelic voice.

"iHop, I'll be home soon baby." I said.

"Please hurry. I wanna spend time with you." She said.

"Me too baby.. I'll be there shortly, be patient.. I'm taking care of some stuff right now.. Okay?" I said.

"Ok.." She said.

"Ok, I love you, bye." I hung up before she said anything.

Kinda harsh but I needed to hurry up.

(Selena's POV)

I sighed and sat on the couch. Sense Demi took Stephanie for her and Ryan to watch I was bored. Then I wondered..

What stuff dies he have to take care of?

All he said last night was that in the last two years he's been through stuff.

What stuff though?

I sighed. I hope he tells me. I really wanna know what he's up to. I just hope he's ok..

----------------------------------------------

OMG, when Zayn texted Justin in this I was gonna use Ryan instead but then u was like

SHIT RYAN IS SELENA'S BROTHER!

Lol, anyway. Thanks for reading!

Btw, if you couldn't tell, Justin's in a gang now. 😂

1) Will Justin get the 'shit'? :p

2) Will Selena find out what Justin is doing?

3) DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?!

Lol, I just wanna know if you liked it. There wasn't much to like but I just like bring spoiled. 😂😂😂

VOTE

&

COMMENT!