Intro

Sequel of TCUL.

Don't worry, you don't have to read the first one to understand this one..

Bismillah..

(Most of you have already read this part, but now you can all add this book to your library 🙊)

••••

"When one story ends, another one begins."

-Maya Cooper

••••

Saïd's POV

"Intissar can you help your mother with dinner please, I think aunty Aliah is almost here."

Aliah and her husband were coming over and the stress I had was unbearable. It isn't that I haven't seen Aliah in ages, I just wanted everything to go perfectly now they were moving from New-York to Chicago.

I had a daughter named Intissar who was almost 13 years old and a son who was 5 years old.

Aliah and Harris also had 2 children, a boy and a girl. The girl was 17 years old, the boy 12.

"Hey little guy, how are you?" I asked, picking up Adam. I kissed him on the cheek and put him back down after someone rang the doorbell.

"Saïd can you open the door babe?" My wife asked. I married the love of my life 14 years ago, she meant the world to me. Never thought I would meet someone again since what happened with Flora, 18 years ago.

"Go to your mother Adam, I'll open the door."

I made my way to the frontdoor and grabbed the door handle, opening the door slowly.

A young guy was staring at me with widened eyes. He looked around 17-18 years old. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. On his back he had a fully packed backpack, he probably was coming back from school.

"How can I help you, young man?" I asked, smiling.

It took him up to 2 minutes before he responded

"Can't believe it." he slightly scoffed.

"I'm sorry?" I stated confused.

"You're Saïd right?" He asked, with an expression hoping I would say yes but also with a slight disgust in his eyes.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Max, I'm your shitty ass son that you left behind."

••••

I hope you're exicted, the first chapter will be dropped either tomorrow or the day after.

AAAH I hope you'll join me on this new adventure ♡♡

Love you