•CH 3: Three guys•

"If your parents are that fucked up, how can you not be so messed up yourself?"

-Maya Cooper

••••

Maya's POV

"Okay so.." The teacher said facing me. He then looked away and started looking around, like he was searching for a particular person.

"Euhm-Ah-Younes, do you mind showing Maya around after class. She's new." He suggested, facing the guy that had entered the classroom way too late.

"Nah I'm good." He smirked.

"Stop." The teacher said annoyed.

The guy, aka Younes, did what the teacher asked him to do and stopped immediately before turning around. He looked the teacher dead straight in the eyes, not giving one shit about what he was going to say.

"You are going to show her around got it?" He said pointing at me. Everyone in class turned around and looked at me. Or more like stared at me.

"Or I'll show you the principles office first day back." He added.

Younes faced me, looking straight into my eyes. I quickly lowered my gaze and faced the teacher again.

I could see in the corner of my eyes younes pouting his lips and nodding afterwards.

"Good, now sit do-" He got interupted by another student who was also way too late.

"-Great mister Faristos glad you're also joining us." He sarcastically said.

"I wanna speak to both of you after class." He kept talking without getting any response from the students.

He closed the door behind the last guy and sat behind his desk.

I made eye contact with the last guy that walked in for a few seconds. He looked so familiar, I just didn't know from where. He broke eye contact, fist bumped my tour guide to be and sat down behind him.

I sighed and turned to the teacher, who had already started his class.

..

"So classroom, classroom, classroom" My 'tour guide' said pointing like an idiot to every room in the hallway.

So childish.

"Office, classroom classroom, lunch. Got it?" He added. "Good." He said without even giving me a chance to respond.

"Thanks couldn't have found it without you." I fake smiled.

"A blind person could've helped me more." I whisper added, hoping he wouldn't have heard me.

"Excuse me?" he said turning back around. He was about to leave and let me be, but I had to ruin that..

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Good." He responded.

Nah, I thought. I'm not afraid of him. So okay I was, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"You know." I said. I heard him exhale heavily before turning around.

He raised his eyebrows and waited for what I possibly had to say.

"It's not attractive." I said.

A slight smirk started to appear on his face.

"The jerky attitude, grow up." I smiled.

I gently pushed him aside and walked passed him, not looking back even once. I felt his eyes on my as I was walking away. I was dying inside, what did I just do? What happened to the shy, quiet girl. This school is changing me already, and not in a good way.