•CH 7: Confrontation•

•Previously on TUF•

Today was the day.. I was going to confront my real father. It's been 2 weeks since I found out about him and I couldn't wait any longer.

..

"His name is Max." I said making eye contact with Harris. "Natasha never lost her child 18 years ago, she lied." I added.

..

"I'm sorry I'll pay for it" I quickly said before she would beat the shit out of me.

Sameed, in the meanwhile, was walking away, laughing about my clumsiness.

"No it's fine." She sighed.

..

She smiled. "I'm Daniya".

"Maya." I replied.

..

"Maya, this is Jake and Yaseen".

••••

Max's POV

He placed his hand on my shoulder, his big dark brown eyes were trying to find mine.

"Bro how did it go?" He asked, his eyes still trying to find mine.

I brushed his hand off and made my way to the kitchen.

James came over after I didn't respond to the 100th message he had sent me. He was being a good friend, but I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't myself.

I'm in a dark place right now and I'm so scared for what I will do one day. The only reason I haven't done something is because of James. He was being an amazing friend. (plot twist; James' gay lmao.. Don't worry they're both straight lol)

How and when did I meet him you may ask?

4 years ago..

Some guy at school was constantly trying to provoke me. Make me fight him so I'd be expelled. James one day stood up for me and that guy never spoke to me again.

A real friend, that after 4 years, never stabbed me in the back even once.

"Max come on, talk!" He added, following me.

"It went alright." I replied. "Long story short, he acted like he had no idea who I was." I added before going back to the couch.

I let myself fall down onto the most comfortable couch ever, followed by a deep sigh. It didn't exactly go like that. The long story is too intense.

He followed me back again and took a seat in front of me. He placed his elbows on his knees and held his head in his hands.

"Your real dad is a jerk just like your fake one, you should seriously move to hawaii or something." He grinned slightly, determined to lighten the mood.

"Yeah good idea." I chuckled.

I sighed again, brushing my hair back.

"By the way, what are you gonna do with that Maya girl?" He asked, leaning back into his seat.

"Nothing much, I just don't trust Sameed."

"Yeah he can't be trusted, he's an ass hole." James replied.