1. monsterous dog boy

skylar get out of your room now! we're getting out of here

skylar was sitting on her bed in eichen house when she heard lydias voice in her head. she quickly got out of her room when she heard lydia scream loudly. her and skylar ran out of their rooms and they made it in the hallway. two orderlys came after them lydia fought one and skylar fought the other. they ran out of the building and made it outside but the guards tried to come after them and they fought them off. lydia who now had the power to use her scream to fight used it. skylar who now had some witch training from her sister, used those powers to fight. they didn't notice that their were more guards behind them and they used something to shock them and they ended up on the ground.

"please, i have to tell them! they're all going to die. my friends." lydia said.

"they're all going to die." skylar said.

-

skylar, scott and stiles were by his jeep out in the woods talking about moving in together after high school.

"all right, so i found some cool three bedrooms in the mission district but they're pretty expensive. a couple in haight and ashbury. also expensive." stiles said reading it off his phone.

"what about berkeley? don't a lot of students live around there?" scott asked.

"yeah, yeah, we could try nob hill. but, the jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." stiles said.

"you're bringing the jeep?" skylar asked him.

"you know the plan, okay. no one gets left behind that's the plan. lydia isn't gonna have a problem getting into stanford. kira's thinking USF. malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. the plan is perfect." stiles said.

"or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." scott said.

"i have a vision, dude. okay? and it is a beautiful vision. don't ruin the vision. okay, we can check out the east bay. haven't looked at oakland yet, you know." stiles said. they both looked back at scott to see him looking up at the moon.

"you all right? you starting to feel it?" stiles asked him.

"no. just thinking." scott replied.

"about what, scotty?" skylar asked sitting next to him on the hood.

"senior year." scott replied.

"senior year, come on, that's, thats... that's nothing. that's gonna be easy." stiles told him.

"it's more like something deaton told me once. you ever hear of regression to the mean?" scott asked.