2. i fell in a hole

skylar was with stiles at the sheriffs station to visit her mom

skylar was with stiles at the sheriffs station to visit her mom. ever since micheal went to prison, amy decided to join the force.

"hey, mom." skylar said leaning over her desk.

"hey, sweetheart. remember, you're picking up caleb after practice, i'd love to but i'm working the late shift tonight." amy told her.

"will do, mommyo." skylar said as her mother chuckled at the nickname she gave her.

skylar went in the sheriffs office to wait for stiles. stiles was talking to him about theo, ever since he showed up last night stiles was suspicious of him. skylar on the other hand wasn't so sure if he was evil or not. he seemed harmless to her.

"i know his family left town around the time theo was nine or ten, his older sister got in an accident when he was eight--"

"please go to school." noah told him.

"dad, this kids is a werewolf." stiles said.

"your best friend is a werewolf and your other best friend is a psychopomp. you are dating a werecoyote. i still don't know what kira's supposed to be. when the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. until then, just go to school." his father said.

"what did you do?" stiles asked him.

"what? what do you mean, what did i do?" his father asked.

"there's something different about you." stiles said examining him.

"what are you talking about?" noah asked.

stiles walked closer to him and started looking at him up and down.

"what is it? what's different?" stiles asked.

"for the love of god, stiles, just go to school." noah said making stiles walk over to skylar.

"i will go if you promise me to do a full background check of the raekens." stiles said.

"no. you know what? just because i'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion." noah said.

"well, you're not the only enforcement officer who knows." skylar said as stiles looked in the window and pointed to parrish.

"parrish!" sheriff stilinski shouted.

-

"so, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" malia asked.

"speeding ticket signed by theos dad eight years ago." stiles said.

"meaning what?" skylar asked.