7. theres not enough duct tape in the world

it had been five days since they saw the dread doctors

it had been five days since they saw the dread doctors. five days since they saw any new chimeras. the pack hasn't really been talking to each other. they just went to school like they normally would. the only ones that still talked were skylar, stiles and lydia. kira was now gone. she had to leave in order to learn how to control the fox inside of her, in order to do that she had to be with the skin walkers. corey and hayden were doing okay, they healed.

stiles, skylar and lydia were out in the woods trying to find the nemeton since that's where parrish was taking the bodies.

"it's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." stiles said.

"maybe it knows we're late for class. because we've been here twice." lydia said pointing to a tree.

every time they'd pass by a place they'd mark an x on a tree to let them know if they've already been there.

"crap." stiles said.

"can we just talk to parrish?" lydia whined.

"hang on. if the nemetons covered in bodies, shouldn't you two be able to find them?" stiles asked.

"us?" skylar asked.

"yes, you. both of you. that's what you guys do. you're the banshee and psychopomp, you find the bodies." stiles said.

"well, the banshee and psychopomp are having an off day, so how about we talk to parrish?" lydia said.

"we can't." stiles replied.

"why not?" lydia asked.

"because one of the bodies... one of them... one of them  could be..." stiles said.

skylar knew that stiles was referring to donovan and now she understood why they couldn't tell parrish. but she also realized that she couldn't tell parrish either, they'd see josh.

"could be what?" lydia asked.

"one of them could be a clue." skylar said saving stiles and herself.

"i'm leaving now, stiles. i'm going to talk to parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies." lydia said as stiles let out a sigh.

"it's always better when they know." lydia told them.

"well then, he should know he owes me a jeep." stiles said.

-

skylar and stiles went back to the school and they were in the library talking to theo.