3. the inner circle

"i should've got a haircut

"i should've got a haircut." noah said.

"well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." stiles said.

"i think you look great." scott said.

"i agree with scott, you look fine mr. stilinski." skylar said.

"well, thank you, kids i should have had. oh, what the hell am i doing? this is a terrible idea." he said starting to loosen his tie.

"what, dad... dad, it's one date, okay? the town of beacon hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. or man." stiles said.

"it's a woman, stiles." he told him.

"okay." stiles replied.

"a very beautiful woman." noah said.

"what beautiful woman, by the way?" stiles asked him.

"none of your business. either one of you." he said looking over at skylar and scott as they grinned.

"i want to know." stiles replied.

"stilinski! stilinski!" they heard someone yell.

noah, stiles, skylar and scott all walked out to see who it was. it was a young guy who was in handcuffs.

"i'm going to kill you." he said.

"donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your anger expression inventory. deputies, escort the prisoner out." the sheriff said to parrish and another young female deputy.

"i'm not angry like i'm gonna throw a brick through your window. i'm angry, like i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get a knife and i'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead. and when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. because this is why." donovan said.

skylar looked over to stiles and she saw the tense look on his face. stiles was angry. skylar couldn't blame him, if someone was talking like that to her mother she'd be angry as well.

"wow, that was awesome. that was awesome. that was great. we do one more? give us another one, maybe like christopher walken this time, you know. okay, you know what? it's fine. you'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in a tiny, little cell, you know. just stuck there, forever." stiles said.

donovan tried to get out of parrish and clarkes grip but they had a hold on him.

"get him out of here!" stiles' father shouted.

"what the hells an anger expression inventory?" scott asked.

"it's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." stiles replied.

"that guy wanted to be a cop?" scott asked.

"at least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." stiles replied.