10. arrow to my stomach phobia

"mason said it's not just to transmit a frequency

"mason said it's not just to transmit a frequency." caleb said.

"it's high powered. it has to be a really strong signal." payton added.

caleb, payton, liam, scott, stiles, skylar and lydia were all in the library.

"and that's causing it to shift?" lydia asked.

"no. i don't think it's just that. last night argent said that it's getting smarter. what if the dread doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster?" scott asked.

"wait, why wasn't i invited to this thing last night?" skylar asked.

"stiles didn't want you to come." liam said as payton hit his arm.

"i didn't want you getting hurt." stiles said looking over at skylar.

"i agree with stiles, we can't have you getting hurt again." caleb said.

"you guys don't have to baby me, i'm fine." skylar told them as she felt stiles put his hand on top of hers.

"we can't lose you, we almost did last time." stiles said making skylars look soften.

"so, you said it's trying to grow faster, with what, with frequencies?" stiles asked getting back on topic.

"no, by shifting. the frequency is just the trigger. the important part is when it shifts into the werewolf." scott explained.

"like peter." lydia said.

"right. yeah, peter was an alpha, he got stronger every full moon. eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal." scott said.

"so the dread doctors don't want to wait for the full moon." liam said.

"they want the beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible." scott said.

"because of parrish." payton said.

"if this is happening tonight, what are we gonna do?" lydia asked.

"uh, we've got one clue to go on." stiles said grabbing something out of his backpack.

"this came from the hospital." stiles said showing skylar and lydia a photo of a bloody shoe print.

"whoever's lurking inside the beast is wearing a size 10 or indeterminate make." stiles said.

"indeterminate?" skylar asked.