Chanter One: Goodnight, Princess

~Lela's POV~

Tonight is the night Elliot and I sneak out. We haven't done this since we were kids! Slipping out of the castle, we took a few supplies (more like stole) from random houses. Teleporting to Minecraftia, I gasped at how beautiful it all was. But there was no time for staring at the scenery, we had to get to work.

My stomach grumbled, and I knew it was time for a snack. But. . . I can't go back to my kingdom now! I decided to go around and ask people for food. Bad idea, but I was too hungry to think about it!

Teleporting to a random house, I noticed a pig sleeping in her bed. I gently tapped her shoulder and she. . . Well. . . Freaked out. When I had calmed her I stared into her eyes and asked if she had anything I could eat.

She was trembling below me in fear, and for once I wished I weren't so tall. I actually feel bad for her, I mean, think about it. A random and weird looking stranger just appearing in front of your bed, in the dark, with bright glowing eyes, purple hair, and let's not forget my height!

I quickly apologized and almost had time to teleport away before someone tackled me to the ground. The stranger bit my shoulder and screamed, "Sarah, get out of here! I'll hold her back as long as I can!". I laughed at the fact that this was her attempt to hold me back.

"Do you know who you are dealing with here?!", she yelled as I wriggled out of her grasp. She pulled me back down and I decided to fight back a bit.

" Actually, I do not. Do you mind explaining who you are before you bite me again with those horrid looking teeth?" I responded. She put me in hand cuffs and started to drag me. I would have teleported away by now, but I want to see what she would do to me before I do.

"I am Princess Claire of the Pig Kingdom, and that was my younger sister, Princess Sarah, you were about to attack back there. Now you have to tell me who you are, and what a weak peasant like you was trying to attack me! Ive taken self-defense lessons, y'know!"

I scoffed at her attempt of trying to act tough. I was a bit angry that she called me weak, but being angry is dangerous. "I'm. . ." I hesitated before telling her my name. "I'm Lela. Just Lela. And your self defense was terrible. Heh, you call me weak!"

She looked a bit confused. "I am not weak! If your so great, why were you so easy to chain up? Explain that! Also, You didn't tell me everything. Like, where did you come from? What kingdom? you look like a mixture of Sheep and Spider. Hah, that's something! Anyway, you shall be punished for trying to attack Sarah!" She yelled. It seemed like this was the first time something exciting like this happened.

I frowned when she called me a mixture of Sheep and Spider, but I then grinned as I realized I had a chance to show my abilities. I teleported out of the chains and hand cuffs, and placed an evil smirk on my face as I saw her gawking at my powers.

"I was trying to be nice to you. Apparently that's not wanted here, so I shall be as rude as I please. Oh, and I wasn't going to attack the younger princess. I was simply asking for food, idiot. Oh, and I'm totally Sheep and Spider. Totally."

I flicked her forehead and took some cookies from the royal refrigerator. Huh. I didn't notice we walked that far. "Goodnight, Princess." I said, teleporting away.

Elliot was waiting, and saw the whole thing. High-fiving me, we walked around Minecraftia gazing at the beauty of it all.

"That was exciting."