Chapter Four: Arrested

Authors note: Elliot is Lelas best friend(directed to someone who questioned me earlier) Ruby is somebody I can't tell you the name of. Harold is Claire's twin. okay? Good. Bye. PS: Every chapter is in the POV I last put it on. So its on Elliot right now.

      I sighed. Waiting for Lela to wake up was really boring. I was going to wake her up, but my mom pulled me away by the collar of my shirt.

      I almost thought she was dead, once. She had stopped breathing, and I sorta freaked out. It turns out it was just quiet breathing.

     I had done so many things this morning, to the point where I have to sit near Lela and watch her, because I have nothing else to do. I cleaned my room, cooked a whole breakfast, did all the laundry and dishes, and cleaned the windows.

    When she finally woke up, I almost shouted in joy.

     "Your finally awake! I've been waiting so long! I swear, when I see that Netherwart I'm going to- wait. ." I interrupted myself. "How's your forehead?"

      She laughed at me, and said her forehead is fine.

  "I guess its time to return you to the castle, huh. Well, let's go then."

   *€πD€®*

   Lelas leg was limping a bit, so I had to carry her to the castle. I asked the guard where her room was, but they immediately shouted, "Kidnapper! Arrest him! Arrest him now!". I was confused. Don't they remember me? I only visit the castle every day.

   They put me in handcuffs, and Lela punched one of their noses. Nine other guards came and held her back.

    " Stop! Don't arrest him! Please don't! I command you as the future queen to let him go! Just Stop! ", She shouted. They had put duck tape around my mouth so I don't bite them. They know how sharp Endermen teeth are, being one themselves.

   Kudos for their thinking. Its like they planned this.  I tried to wriggle out of the chains and handcuffs they put me in, but one of them just hung me over his shoulder, like I was a bag.

   I could see Lela crying and squirming in their grasp, trying to get me.

    The queen came and tried to calm Lela down, then looked at me and smirked.

    So this was planned. I glared at the queen, and the guards put a sleeping powder under my nose. I tried not to breathe it in, but my eye lids started to get heavy anyway.

   I tried, Lela. I really tried.

Authors note: Before y'all start asking why Elliot didn't just teleport away, its because the chains were made to trap Endermen, so even if he tried it wouldn't have worked. And the queen knew exactly what was going on, and had ordered the guards to do it.