Chapter Three: Ruby Eyes

I was scared. Scared that this was the end of me. The figure came toward us, and even Elliot was trembling. Who knows how powerful this guy is. The figure was a few feet away, and I could see what he looked like.

   He was somewhat handsome, with his short silver hair, ruby eyes, and his the few freakles he had beside his small nose. He wore a dark suit with a black tie, and he had a devilish grin placed on his face.

      Elliot glared at him, and the stranger glared back. Red against purple. Waiting to see who would strike first.

     The stranger, who Im going to call Ruby, threw his fist at Elliot, who teleported out of the way, which he soon realized was a mistake.

    Ruby's fist hit me instead.

In the middle of my forehead.

Darkness crept at the corner of my vision.

I fell.

           ~~Elliot~~

     Crap!

  I should have taken that hit! I glared at the stranger.

    "Why in the Nether are you attacking us? You Netherwart!" I snarled at the stranger.

     The guy actually smiled when I said that.

"Well, I actually Should be in the Nether right now, considering what I've done. But Notch decided otherwise. Dunno why though, I mean, I prefer Herobrine. . ."

   Was this guy serious?! Wait. . . when he said 'Notch decided otherwise', does that mean he's already dead?! If I'm correct, then its no use fighting him. I decided to run. I picked up Lela and teleported home. He can't get us here, in The End.

    My mother was startled when I teleported into my house. "Elliot? I thought you were sleeping! I-Is that Princess Lela, Future Ender Queen in your arms? Oh dear, what's happened?" My mother panicked.

   "Mom, she should be fine. We kinda snuck to Minecraftia, and some random guy attacked us. . . He hit Lela in the forehead, and she just needs rest." I explained to her.

  "Alright then, dear. We will bring her to the castle tomorrow morning, okay Elli?" I hated when she called me that. Its a girls name, for Notchs sake!

    I brought Lela to my room and put her on my bed. I decided to sleep on the floor.

     I hope you get better , Lela.