Chapter Thirteen: Names

Uh, hey guys. Sorry for having this so late. I would set a due date for this, but I know I would still be late. Extremely late. Short chapter, but its something, right?

________________________________________

A woman dressed fully in black smirked as she watched a certain explosion. She enjoyed seeing the people suffer, and loved seeing their blood and tears.

    Someone started to run in her direction, and she opened her wings and flew high, but still low enough to hear the person's panicked voice speaking to two others.

     The woman flew back to where the explosion was, only to see the person she meant to kill gone. Either she took her body to heaven with her, or she left unharmed. I would like for it to be the first one, but that would be too good to be true. She thought, and she looked closely at the spot a body should be. There was definitely blood there, so that was a nice start.

~∆~

   The cat boy, Claire, and Adam stood in shock. Where Lela was, there was blood instead.

   Who took her? Who would try to explode her? Did Lela get up and walk by herself? No, she couldn't. There's too much blood, and there's not a trail. Claire tried to think of what happened.

    "Who exactly are you?" Adam asked the cat.

    "Oh yeah, I'm Leif," The cat boy answered. "Are you guys close friends with the Lela girl?"

     "Lela girl? You don't know her? How do you know her name? And no, we aren't close friends, just helping her out. The chicken is just... Here I guess. He doesn't know Lela." Claire replied.

     Leif looked at the bloodied spot where a girl should be, and frowned.

~∆~

  Elliot sat in his jail cell, with the pig, Harold. He saw the Queen come toward the cell and he stood up. "What do you want?"

  The Queen smirked. "Oh, I'm just here to let you out. There's no reason for you to be locked up now. I'll let the pig out too."

   Elliot frowned. Why was he put in here in the first place?

   The Queen let him leave and Harold followed. They went into a portal to the Overworld.

    Harold looked around. "What now?"

___________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.