Chapter Seven: Demon in Humans Clothing

"What are you doing here, silver-haired creep?!"

He laughed like it was obvious.

    "Can't you tell? I'm here to have a rematch. Where's that coward, the Enderman? Ha, he ran away with you as soon as he realized how strong of an opponent I am!"  He grinned and I kept glaring.

    "H-he got arrested. . . A-and he i-isn't a coward!  He just wasn't prepared!" I'll admit it. I was scared of Ruby. Last time we met he knocked me out with just one punch! It might have been because it was on my forehead, but still!

    Claire just stood there, jaw wide open, and she was trembling in fear. "S-so he won't kill us. . .? Wait, did he say Enderman ?! Even I can't beat an Enderman! Oh my god, your friends with one of them!"

      I smirked at how she unknowingly admitted she can't beat me in a fight. I looked at Ruby and saw he was grinning with that creepy smile of his.  I really wondered if this pig even knew how to beat a simple zombie.

       Ruby then looked at me, and had a little spark in his eye.

      Oh no. .  He wouldn't, would he? Well, I guess he would. . . This is unfortunate. I thought in my head.

     I glanced at Ruby with a worried expression and he winked at me.

       "Did you not know? Lela is a-" He was interrupted by me slapping my hand over his mouth.

      "What are you, some demon is humans clothing?" I hissed. 

      I tackled Ruby and basically got almost all my anger out on him. Struggling to get me off of him, Ruby whispered something I couldn't hear very well. Claire understood what he said, and went wide-eyed.

      "What did you say?" I asked Ruby. He sighed and I teleported off of him. "You didn't tell her, did you?"

     "No, it was something else. . . It doesn't matter. Hmm," He stared at me with his dark red eyes, and it kind of freaked me out. "Hey, uhm. . . I'm going to help you break that Elliot guy out of prison. B-but only because I want to fight him again!"

      I smirked and I suddenly had a feeling this is going to be a lot easier with this demon. 

     "Fine. Just let me do one little thing," I said. I punched Ruby in the forehead and he cringed.

   "There. Wait, I have a question. . . How do you know my name? And what's your name?"

    He glared at me and told me it was a secret.

"And my name, well. I don't remember my real name, but people have started to call me " Silver Phantom", so that's what I go by." He said.

     Silver Phantom, huh? Oh! I've heard him in stories Father used to tell me! Wait, just how old is this guy, then?

    I heard someone laughing. I looked down and saw Silver Phantom on the ground, clutching his stomach.

    "What's so funny? Get up and tell me." I kicked his side.

    "Ouch! Its your facial expressions! You just stare into space making the weirdest faces!" He started to laugh even more.

    I looked over at Claire, and she was still trembling and looking at Silver with shock. I really wonder what he said. . .

    Suddenly, Silver started to poke my head. I sighed. This was going to be a pain.

    Your lucky, Elliot. You have a team coming to rescue you from the wretched place.

Sorry for the wait guys. This took longer then expected, and its still pretty short. Well, you finally know Ruby's name. Silver Phantom.