Chapter Five: I Think I Need Your Help

In my jail cell, I wondered why the Queen wanted to capture me. What have I ever done to her?

       At least I have a jail buddy. Some guy from the Pig Kingdom named Harold was arrested for asking the Queen if he could stay a bit. Im guessing he was trying to get to the Sheep Kingdom.

     The Queen came down to my cell and smirked at me.

     "The reason I put you in jail is because I don't want people knowing about what I'm going to do. You are a smart kid, and I know you would figure it out within a snap of my fingers." she said.

     I wonder where the King is. . . Notherskuul wouldn't allow this!

     I wish this stupid jail wasn't magic! I need to get out!

      " You are thinking about Notherskuul, aren't you? He's already locked up, did it while he was sleeping."

   I was panicking now. What was she planning?!

        ~~Lela~~

    Elliot needed to be rescued,  and I needed to do it. Who was I going to ask for help though? I couldn't do this alone, but no one would help Elliot.

     My father had disappeared, so I can cross him off my list. Maybe Elliot's mother? No, she's too old.           

    I only have one person left on my list. That stupid pink-haired pig. She wouldn't help, but let's give it a shot.

   **€πd€7**

    I teleported to the Pig castle, and heard the pig doing homework in her room. I went to the door and slowly twisted the doorknob.  She got up quickly and got in a fighting stance, and I just stared at her homework. It was really easy, and I just did it for her in two minutes.

    "U-um thanks, I guess. . ." She put the homework in her folder.

    "Listen, Pig-"

    "My name is Claire."

    "Fine. Listen, Claire, I need your help. My best friend, Elliot was captured by the Ender Queen. They also captured a boy who looks a lot like you. I think his name was Harold?"

    "Harold is my twin!" she shouted.

     "I'll go with you, but only because Harold Is there.", She told me.

    " Alright. Let's go."

  I'm going to save you, Elliot.

Sorry for the short chapter. I made this in the morning, and I'm not a morning person.