Chapter Nine: Elliot Verity

Hey Guys and Girls! This chapter is all about Elliot. Sorry I haven't really been making longer chapters. I guess I haven't been a real writing mood.

   (Elliot)

     I've been trapped in The End prison for seven days. It has not been a nice experience. The guy who is in the same cell as me seems to be extremely sad. I wonder how he found The End kingdom... It isn't very easy to find. We are in the skies, and the Pig Kingdom is way down below.  

     Some people call our Kingdom a different dimension, and I'm not even sure if its true.

     It can get really awkward with a pig in my cell, because when a guard gives us food he's goes over in a corner with a piece of bread in his mouth, and I'm eat the pork chops. They don't give us any other food, so I have to eat it.

      Suddenly, I hearda a creaking noise coming from the stairs. Another guard? I really don't know. I hope Lela is safe... And my mother... Have they done anything to her? I hope not.

      Harold gasped. I looked up. It was the queen. Harold seemed terrified of her. The queen walked toward me and smirked.

      "I have decided to do something fun for a change. It will involve sacrificing your life, though. I'm guessing you will say no... I can make this a bit interesting though... Like maybe, oh I don't know, hurt your mother?" She told me. Her snake like eyes seemed to laugh at me.

       If she is going to hurt my mother if I don't do the thing she asks me to, I have to do it.

       "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

        "I'm going to make you fight to the death with people in my arena!" She said with joy.

        I almost fell backwards. "Can I use my personal weapon? Or am i going to have to use a sword? It might be entertaining to see me decapitating people, right?" No not right. Its sick. But its for my mother...

       "Huehuehue, that will be nice! We will start tomorrow!" She said. "Poor little piglet back there will just watch, since he's a pig it won't be very exciting... That's why I don't like Peaceful Mobs."

        I felt sick. Tomorrow? Why not in a week?! I'm not ready! 

        The queen left. I sighed. I know I have to do this.

       I, Elliot Verity, will fight to the death for my mother!

There you go. A chapter. Bai now.