Chapter Six: Silver-Haired Creep

I had gotten Claire to help me. It was easier than expected. I thought I was going to have to threaten her. . . Well, I did do her homework.

    I sighed. As Claire started to boss me around, I wished I had gone to someone I had forgotten.

Timothy. Timothy is one of my close friends. Not as close as Elliot and I, though. He's a Spider, and we had met during a Royal Meeting of Kingdoms.

   "Are you even listening to me?! No! Your just zoned out into space, being the stupid peasant you are! I didn't give it my all back when you first met me! I am way stronger than you! Anyway, what type of magic did you use back there? I've never heard of anyone being able to teleport without magic, so tell me so I can practice it. A peasant like you shouldn't know something I don't!" She shouted.

Who does she think she is? Oh right, stupid Pig Princess. I wondered if I should tell her who I am.   Nah. I'll wait until I can fully trust her. I thought to myself.

    ~~€πd€7~~

     As Claire and I walked through the forest to the End Kingdom's Portal, I felt a pair of cold hands on my shoulders. It couldn't have been Claire, because she's right in front of me, so I screamed.

    "What the heck is wrong with yo-" Claire screamed as she turned around.

    "Someone's behind you! And he has quite the creepy smile!" Claire had a look of terror on her face.

   I turned around to come face-to-face with Ruby.

I gave a sigh of relief that it wasn't someone who would destroy me. Or at least I hoped so.

     I glared at him before shouting, "What are you doing here, you silver-haired creep!"

Sorry for the short chapter. Did you guys think it was going to be "Ruby"? You will find out his real name in the later chapters. Sayonara, my Fabulous Little Peaches!