Chapter Two: And There The Waters Freeze

I was pretty excited about coming to Minecraftia, since its been years from the last time I was here. Surely it must have changed! I had thought, before my journey. And it did. Bright green trees, many more biomes, and let's not forget the ocean.

Endermen aren't really fond of water, but if I'm in a boat I don't care about it. Water doesn't hurt me as much as it does to regular Endermen. I mean, I am half human. Most Endermen hate me for it. Some even fight me because of it. They got sent to the hospital after.

Sighing I knew it was time to go home.

"C'mon, Elli. The guards will be looking for us."

I said, tapping Elliot's arm. He shoved my arm away, and pointed at something in the distance.

There was a dark figure standing on some snow. I remembered my teacher pointing to a white biome that she had drawn on the chalk board. "Here the waters freeze." She had told my class. We were learning about biomes in Minecraftia.

But now, we are right next to that snow-covered biome, and there's someone there.

Elliot went in front of me, protectively, as the figure started to move toward us.

Was this the end?

Sorry about the short chapter guys. I've been busy and don't really have time for writing. But don't worry, I'm not giving up!