teaser

teaser

Abel often asked himself, "Why do I even bother with these females?"

If they aren't affected by his harsh words or actions, why would he waste his time being affected by theirs? A wise man by the name of Tupac Amaru Shakur once quoted, "We don't love them hoes!" Yet suddenly these girls have gotten him caught up in a slump of sorrow.

No fucking thanks, he thought. The soft drinks should be kept for the soft ass people that needed them. Abel was certainly not one of them.

Then again, there was something about this girl that made him regret letting her go. Maybe it was the fact that she was so damn gorgeous or the fact that he admitted that he loved her. It wasn't easy for a man to commit through words, but Abel certainly made up for that by his actions. Well, at least he thought he did. Man, these hoes ain't loyal.

Abel retrieved his phone from his back pocket and began typing in the letters of her name to find her contact. Being the coward that he was, he decided to hang up before he could even hear the ringer. There was no sense in trying when she was the one that ended them. Abel was happy with their relationship, but she didn't care enough to fight for them in return. Females were going to be the death of him.

I need to focus more on myself.

What do I care for?

Is there anything in my life that can make me lighten up a bit?

"Hell yeah," Abel replied to his consistent thoughts.

He took a brief look around at his surroundings and realized just who the fuck he was. Maybe the bitch wasn't worth it after all. His two-floor loft said it all.

However, it sucked to spend Valentine's Day sitting alone in his loft, recording when he could have been spending the day it goes down with someone worthy.