ten

ten

Smoking away her pain, dope so visible in her veins.

Society wasn't quite aware of what the Chey's had been through. From living in a broken home to losing their mother when they were all barely able to know what a family was, they've been on their own. They were living on the streets, separated on a daily. Sometimes Xenia would even question if she'd be eligible to see her sisters again.

Zaria was the oldest, and the prettiest from Xenia's point of view. However, others would often give Xenia their attention. But that never phased her. Zaria was like her, broken to a point where there didn't seem to be another outlook. So they stripped.

That was the best way of freeing the pain and getting the attention that they regularly desired. Getting attention and being desired was the closest thing to love for them. Love and affection were unfamiliar to the two orphans. So they stripped.

They weren't promiscuous in any form, but they wanted to feel something else besides hurt for themselves and hatred for others. Something that they could always depend on, something that belonged to them... Something that they could trademark their names to. So they stripped.

Zaria may have been suffering from depression, but she had a lot more going for her than Xenia did. The fact that she was not on drugs even beat her younger sister. The last Xenia had heard was that she was talking to Drake. She wished she had someone to distract her from what was occupying her.

Her other sister was Amani Chey. She was on a higher level than Zaria and she combined. With her owning a shop on the east side of Toronto, she had put her past behind her and refused to let it define her. Amani didn't speak to them though. She had this thing about her that if you weren't on her level, you were nothing to her. So why bother?

The drugs made her forget. Xenia had several kinds that she used. From weed to Lemmon 714 to that good black tar. She had seen it all and her plug knew just how to leave a bitch satisfied.

feel free to vote • comment • suggest ideas • XO