Chapter 1

Darkness. All that I could see was darkness. It had been that way since the day I was pulled from my mother's womb. I mean not literally, I could see things, colors, shapes, people, everything you are meant to, but I was just pushed into the background my whole life. Pushed into the darkness.

At first I was a little scared, but no one noticed. That's when I realized the darkness could never really hurt me, but people could. The moment I accepted that is the moment the darkness accepted me as I did to it. Darkness became my gift, my magic, darkness was under my complete control.

The witnesses as my family likes to call them are arriving, more and more everyday. Like usual no one really noticed me. Until the Egyptian coven...

"Where is the second?" One asked, "Second! There is a second? Benjamin, come, we are leaving I will not put you in more danger by defending two!" A man who I'm guessing is the coven leader stated grabbing his things. Edweird's face morphed into anger as he glared in my direction not knowing exactly where I was. "No, Amun, Tia and I already agreed to help, they are not dangerous, at least meet the second before you make a hasty decision." The one I now know as Benjamin says before turning to Edweird with a questioning face, "She's over there somewhere" He states carelessly pointing in my direction.

Benjamin turns towards me calling out, "Come out little one" I let out a short huff before pushing my darkness out from around me so you could see me. Everyone stared at me in awe, I don't know why though.

After that the Egyptians took me under their wings in a sense, clothed me, played with me, trained me. They still favored Renesmee, but that's okay. I am Amara Cullen, and this is the story of my life.