Chapter 7

Aro
The young one, Amara, ran up many stairs, vampire speed, before a door slammed.

"This is unacceptable." I tell the Cullens firmly.

"Friend, I know she-" Carlisle started only for the mind reader to interrupt, "I knew she would be the problem! Why did she have to be born?! Well you can kill her but please spare the rest of us, at least Renesmee!"

Alec viciously growled, pinning Edward down, nearly going for the kill.

"Alec." I said simply, he didn't move probably feeling the need to protect the mate that he hadn't even talked to yet.

"He wanted us to kill my mate!" He growls as the Cullens, all except Edward, gasp in shock.

"You know that we would never do that Alec. Now release the Cullen." He reluctantly let Edward go and returned to his place beside Jane, Felix and Demetri. Everyone glaring at all of the Cullens harshly.

"Ha! Alec Volturi as her mate? Good luck with that, the witch twins are both heartless!" The eldest daughter of the shield and the mind reader laughed causing Alec to clench his fists and Jane to glare.

"Watch your tongue girl! You respect us not the other way around! We are the Volturi! We could rip all of your puny vegetarian bodies to shreds in mere seconds!" She instantly cowered back and nodded frantically, while her parents glared at us.

"As I was saying earlier, this is unacceptable. And Amara is not the problem." I stated my face stern.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Amara

A knock sounded at my door Alecs breathtaking smell hit me in waves, it was the familiar smell of citrus and pinecones.

"Go away!" I groaned feeling a painful sting in my heart.

"The leaders and your family would like to converse with you." I winced as he called the Cullens my family.

"They're not my family." I spat harshly as I opened the door.

"Well if they're not then who is?" The witch twin asked in what seemed to be genuine curiosity.

"I don't have one," I stated numbly "I don't need one."

The small conversation stopping short as they entered the living room. The Cullens didn't look peeved at my feelings about family, no surprise there.

"Amara, dear one, you have a decision to make. Would you like to stay here with the Cullens, or would you like to come to Volterra with us and join the Volturi? You could be in the same rank as Jane and Alec and that is not an offer we just throw around." Aro asked.

"Wait your just letting me choose?" I ask suspicious.

"Yes, of course we are." Markus boardly replies.

"Well then, I hope you Italians have a spare bedroom." I spoke no hesitation smirking as the Cullens mouths dropped and a beautiful grin found its way onto Alecs perfect face.

"What? You didn't really think I would stay here with you all after all that has happened, did you?" I smirked mischiviously at them.

Oh this is going to be fun.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW