Chapter 3

Alec's P.O.V.

Our feet crunched on the snow, a loud echo for each step that was taken. "The Redcoats are coming, the Redcoats are coming." I hear someone mutter nervously and Jane and I smirk at the sound. Until we hear howls and a pack of wolves come from the woods. We all stop and take off our hoods in unison. I take a small breath of air and smell something wonderful. My mate.

I take in another deep breath as Carlisle starts speaking. I open my eyes and look around frantically as my eyes catch a little girl in the back, she looks curiously at me. She is just a child but she is my mate, I can tell, but why would I be mated to someone that young? Jane nudges my side to get my attention but I ignore it, she nudges again harder this time and I somehow tear my eyes away form the body of my mate just to hear the words, "I would like to meet them" escape Aro's lips. My eyebrows furrow and I look to Jane and mouth 'Them?' She rolls her eyes and mouths 'There are two'. I look back to see the little girls moving towards us.

Wait, my mate is a half breed? Well I guess that explains why she looks so young. She takes off her hood as they get close to us and looks directly to me. Oh, she is so beautiful. Out of the corner of my eye I see Aro reach toward her and turn my attention to him as I protectively snarl at him, he looks at me in confusion and slight anger before reaching his hand out to me. I look at his hand and hesitantly place my hand in his. After only a moment of him poking through my head, he opens his eyes and grins at me, clasping his hands on my shoulders.

"Congratulations, my boy. Your Anima Gemella is quite beautiful." Before reaching for her sister instead.

As soon as they are done Isabella grabs the child's shoulder before they all retreat to their side, leaving my mate behind. I feel slightly angry that they did not even try to take her with but my anger all diminishes as I take a single glance at her. She reaches her hand towards Aro and he gently takes her hand for a few moments before looking up at her with a face full of sorrow, causing me to frown. Why would he have that look? She backs up a little before looking at me again and walking back to the Cullens. She gives me a small smile before putting her head back down.

Anima Gemella: Soul Mate

Hey it's ActingQueen18, thank you all for reading my story! If you have anything you would like me to work on in the story feel free to let me know, and don't forget! Don't be silent readers, VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.