Bodies

I am not sure what I just created but there's smut it's bad but I obviously didn't go into detail😂. So warning ⚠️

It was 1:00 now and I've stayed in the same spot next to Geoff in bed just looking at each other; silently.

"What do you wanna do the rest of the day?"  Geoff asked me.

"I don't care, I kinda wanna stay home."  I said unwrapping myself from the covers.

"Alright we can do that". He said standing up.

"You look good". He Said grabbing my hand.

I let out a chuckle as he twirled me around and dipped me into a kiss.

"Hey". A small voice said opening the door

We parted our kiss for a second as Geoff replied to the voice.

"Hey Otto, what's up". He said in his raspy voice.

"Jenna and Awsten are going to the zoo, I'm going to find new drum sticks". He said.

"Knock yourself out kid, Don't hurry back". Geoff said

"Do you want to borrow my car?"  I said grabbing the keys from the night stand.

"Thanks". He said taking the keys from my hand.

"Be safe with my baby". I said laughing.

"I thought I was your baby". Geoff said.

"You're not an object to me". I said laughing.

He gave me a pity wink as he walked over to my closet.

"I will, and thank you". He Said losing eye contact with me. I snapped my fingers and looked at his face. "You okay Otto?" I said

"Yea, I'm tired, I'm trying not to drink coffee since we're gonna be hanging out for a while". He said.

"Oh I'm sorry, if you want you can get coffee from a coffee shop but don't bring it in my car and use a baby wipe to clean your hands off please". I said.

"Thank you". He said pulling me into a hug.

I closed the door and grabbed my phone. I opened my Snapchats I got from the other night.

"Attempt number two". Geoff said slipping my phone out of my hand.

"Geoff hang on I have to send my streaks". I said jumping for my phone.

"You so short". He said throwing my phone on his suitcase.
He made contact with my lips as I kissed him back. His hands traveled to my waist as he pushed me onto the bed. He dipped his tongue into my mouth taking control. I tugged on his shirt once again till he took it off braking the kiss.

"Chloe". He moaned.

"Mhmm". I said

"Damn I really love you". He said.

I started to run my fingers along his waist till I found his belt buckle.

"Are you sure". He said in my ear.

"Yea". I said

He tugged on my shorts and removed them from my ankles.

He went from my lips down to my inner thigh.

Began to take his skinny jeans off and threw them with my shorts. He stuck his thumbs underneath my sports bra and pulled up reviling my upper half I raised my arms as he threw my top to the side.

"I'll be back". He said running out my room.

"Geoff". I said under my breath.

He came running back with a small rubber package.

"I'm sorry baby girl". He said pulling his boxers down and slipping the rubber circle onto himself.

"Are you sure". He said in a worried tone.

"Geoff, come on... no one likes a tease". I Said clenching on to the sheets.

~~

"FUCK, GEOFF". I screamed.

"Almost there baby girl". He said

Geoff let out a loud moan as he pulled out and spread himself on the bed.

"Holy shit". I said gasping for air.

Geoff got up threw away the rubber in a tissue.

He looked around for his boxers as he found them he slipped them on and looked at me.

"What, round 2 already?"  I said laughing.

"You can wear my shirt". He said pointing to where our stuff laid.

I attempted to get up but only quite moans came out my mouth.

"Can you hand me your shirt". I said laying back down.

"Here, I got you". He said grabbing a pair of underwear from my dresser.  He helped me get, get those on and his shirt like he promised.

"Uh Geoff, I... I can't walk right now". I said.

A small smirk formed on his face as he saw me struggling. "Stop that". I said

"Fuck till you can't walk". He said picking me up.

"Fucking hell Geoff". I said biting my lip.

"What did didn't do anything".  he said walking down the stairs.

"You hurt". I said.

"In a good way I know". He said setting me on the stairs.

"Yup, thanks for leaving me on the fucking steps". I yelled out to him. I grabbed the stair railing and attempted to walk over to the couch. Nothing but stinging and pounding near my stomach. "FUCK". I yelled. 
He came back with a pair of ripped jeans on and a towel he set on the kitchen counter. He came one to pick me up.
He set me in the towel as he ran back to his suitcase with a filled blue sock.

"What the hell is that". I asked feeling the object.

"Rice in a sack?"  He said shoving it in the microwave.

"It smells bad". I said.

He shut my complaints up with a kiss on on my lips. The microwave beeped as he took a smaller rag and wrapped it around the sock.

"Spread you legs". He said

I did was he asked as he stuck the rag between my thighs

"Give it about 2 hours you'll heal."  He said laughing.

I pulled Geoff closer to me till I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Uh thanks". I said awkwardly.

"Any time". He said winking.

"I wanna cuddle". I said

He lifted me up once again and he sat down first, then he Pulled me onto his lap he wrapped his arms around me and brought a blanket over my legs. I hummed him a few songs and played with his fingers before I fell asleep...in his arms; once again.