Thoughts

I woke up for the 2nd time today in Geoff's shirt. I looked out the window to see the sun out

"Geoff". I said.

"Yea?"  He replied back.

I jumped at his voice as I looked up to see I was sleeping on Geoff.

"Shit I'm sorry babe". He said

"It's okay, I'm sorry I fell asleep". I said standing up

"It's okay, do you feel better?"  He asked me

"A lot better actually". I said.

The door swung open as Awsten walked into the house.

"Oh okay, well... you have no pants on so that could only mean-".

"Stop". Geoff said giggling. Awsten scanned my body from a far.

"Hey my eyes are here Awsten". i said laughing.

I ran upstairs and opened my dresser that kept all my clothes. I pulled out a pair of blue adidas pants and grabbed my phone that Geoff threw. I turned my phone on looking at the picture of me and Jenna at a carnival ,this was when I had dyed black hair and Jenna had red hair.

I opened my phone sent my streaks on Snapchat and took a few mirror selfies.

"What are you doing now?" Geoff said laughing.

"Come here" I said.

He was still shirtless as he wrapped both of his arms around my waist. I took a few pictures, a few pictures of him kissing my cheek.

"Are you going to have a party?" He asked me.

"Maybe". I said setting my lock screen with a picture of us.

"You should post that". He said.

I opened my insagram and cropped the photo and put a "☺️💕". As my caption.

"I don't have your insagram, what is it?"

He typed in his name as a blue circle came up.

"Oh you're a big deal huh". I said laughing.

He let out a chuckle as he brought me to the ground to sit." Send me that photo I want to post it". He said. I felt a smile in the crook of my neck as he said that.

I posted that picture as Geoff's phone buzzed. He quickly swiped on my username and hit the follow button and liked the photo. With that he scrolled through my feed.

He put my post notes on as I followed him back and put his on.

"Oh this is Jawn". I said pointing.

"Yup, a lot of these photos on here are taken by him". He said.

"Oh cool". I said liking a few.

"You only have 12k?" Shit how

"I used to be a concert writer in New York, and I was by a lot of meet and greet stands and people wanted my at (@) so I gave it to them, later I just put it on a sign and I got followers". I said letting a chuckle out.

"Well your about to get some more" he said as he posted the photo of me and him.

"I don't want my phone vibrating right now". I said turning it on to do not disturb. I instantly got people having following me, liking, and commenting. "That was fast". I said shutting my phone off.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck for a second till I realized it was Geoff nipping at me.

"Ouch, that one hurt". I said pushing his head back.

"Sorry". He said kissing the mark.

"How the fuck did this all happen?" I said facing him.

"What do you mean?" He said holding my hands.

"Like I met you at a Starbucks, then I had no idea who you were, I find out that I'm writing for your band for that night, you kissed me, then the next day we have afternoon sex". I said.

"Well what was your first impression of me?". He asked me

"At Starbucks, I was really tired and I was jet lagged so I didn't really think much but that you were cute and I was hoping that you'd have tattoos, but you don't". I said with a smile. "What me". I asked.

"Okay so, KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS ALL DIFFERENT NOW". He said in a loud tone.

"I saw you walk into Starbucks, and the first thing I loved about you was your voice, then I loved that way you dressed, then I saw your ass-". He said as I stopped him

"-if I had a dollar for every time a guy used me for my ass we'd have the same net worth." I said standing up.

"But I'm not using you Chloe. ". He he said standing up with me.

"Let me finish". Geoff said pining me to the wall. I saw a smirk form on his face so I couldn't help but to smile. "Then when I was done fixing my shoes I heard your voice, time later we got to know each over better and that made me happy then that fan asked if we were together and I honest to god loved the sound of that Chloe and Geoff, it might not sound good to you but it dose to me, after the coffee incident I never really appreciated a strangers being before I met you. Then you said you were feeling fine then sound check came and I met to just hug you but I accidentally kissed your cheek. I felt so embarrassed that I was red throughout the check. Then I came back saw you eating candy, you looked at me like you saw Brad Pitt or something. Then you asked the cutest question ever "can I?"  Them you looked embarrassed so I took the chance to kiss you, I was expecting you to slap me, or scream, or anything. But you didn't. Then things got intense, I didn't mean to give you a hickey just a force of habit, then you said my name, that's how I knew you were a keeper". He said letting go of me.

"That was cute". I said smiling.

"So, Chloe Lin Jones do you want to go out?" He said letting a chuckle out.

"Yes". I said laughing.

He twirled me around and dipped me into another kiss.

"Lets to the movies". Geoff suggested.

"We'll see". I said getting out of his grip and going down stairs.

I knew I was in love with this guy that I met like 2 days ago. It was special, like a bod that couldn't be broken, he trusts me so I have to trust him.